Shoutbox

Swap Public Beta link with Latest Non Beta link - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: Swap Public Beta link with Latest Non Beta link (/showthread.php?tid=87207)

Swap Public Beta link with Latest Non Beta link by prashker on 11-10-2008 at 11:16 PM

http://www.msgpluslive.net/download/

Make Public Beta the big download.

Lastest non beta the small link

RE: Swap Public Beta link with Latest Non Beta link by tony on 11-10-2008 at 11:19 PM

I agree :p i got confused the first time 8-)

RE: Swap Public Beta link with Latest Non Beta link by matty on 11-10-2008 at 11:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tony
I agree :p i got confused the first time 8-)
That really isn't hard to do though now is it?
RE: Swap Public Beta link with Latest Non Beta link by Voldemort on 11-10-2008 at 11:39 PM

make both the same size?

RE: Swap Public Beta link with Latest Non Beta link by ShawnZ on 11-11-2008 at 12:43 AM

where's the option "i agree but sam is still stupid"

RE: Swap Public Beta link with Latest Non Beta link by prashker on 11-11-2008 at 12:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
where's the option "i agree but sam is still stupid"
Login to Xbox Live and the button can appear...OH WAIT \o/
RE: Swap Public Beta link with Latest Non Beta link by andrey on 11-11-2008 at 01:01 AM

swapping is nonsense because people should use the stable release, and only use the beta when they really need it (for the wlm 2009 beta, or scripting/skinning >_>)

thus, more obvious: yes, but swapping: no

RE: Swap Public Beta link with Latest Non Beta link by NanaFreak on 11-11-2008 at 05:28 AM

well i dont have the latest beta of wlm but im using the latest mp!l because im a script developer... so yea adrey =\

RE: Swap Public Beta link with Latest Non Beta link by djdannyp on 11-11-2008 at 07:03 AM

I think the beta link needs to be made more obvious (for those who are looking for it).....but it shouldn't be swapped

The public beta was only released because of massive public demand and leaking, etc, etc.  I'm sure Patchou would rather have the majority of people using the stable release