Shoutbox

Status Changer Icon in Chat Window Formatting Toolbar? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Status Changer Icon in Chat Window Formatting Toolbar? (/showthread.php?tid=87220)

Status Changer Icon in Chat Window Formatting Toolbar? by DennisMartijn on 11-11-2008 at 05:26 PM

Well, its all in the title.
I asked this in the skinning section, but there's no released way of indicating the status in the chat window (without the infobar).

So, here I am, with my question/request.
Is there/Could someone make  a script, wich places a button (icon) in the chat window formatting toolbar, with a Status Changer dropdown menu, and the icon changing depending on status?

RE: Status Changer Icon in Chat Window Formatting Toolbar? by Basilis on 11-11-2008 at 05:40 PM

Probably(not sure though), the dropdown could be done with skinning. The icon though can only be done with scripting but not for sure. I have not seen a script changing images without restarting Messenger. :)

RE: Status Changer Icon in Chat Window Formatting Toolbar? by matty on 11-11-2008 at 05:54 PM

Correct me if I am wrong but could a skin not activate the status based on a command id to change the status? Like I said never dove into scripting.