Shoutbox

Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? (/showthread.php?tid=87231)

Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by warmth on 11-12-2008 at 02:41 AM

Have you guys ever asked this kind of things:

Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? Wich ones??? He make one for himself???

maybe he should let us know... or maybe we can talk about it...

Note: sorry if this is not the place to talk about this... but is medium chit chat and medium MP!L related... :$

RE: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by roflmao456 on 11-12-2008 at 03:11 AM

make patchou post his (!SVER) and (!VER) :P

RE: RE: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by warmth on 11-12-2008 at 03:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by roflmao456
make patchou post his (!SVER) and (!VER) :P
that's a pretty good idea :o)
RE: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by Spunky on 11-12-2008 at 07:06 AM

I doubt it, as when he makes new builds he has to test them and needs to be sure things don't conflict...

RE: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by Willz on 11-12-2008 at 07:53 AM

He would most likely be running 9 now so I'm guessing if he had a skin there would only be one option atm :refuck: :P

speaking of skins.... Patch hurry up and fix my aero issue! :P

RE: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by prashker on 11-12-2008 at 11:48 AM

* prashker thinks this is a secret subliminal method to get Patchou to reply to something so we know he didn't die (a)

RE: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by markee on 11-12-2008 at 11:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Willz
He would most likely be running 9 now
He probably runs 8.0, 8.5 and 9.0 to test compatibility of all new features on both XP and Vista (I don't think Plus! supports 2000 any more... it's been too long since I remember seeing it).  And I would assume that he would at least have a skin that he would use with testing to make sure he didn't just screw everything up....  Just testing on one version would be crazy....
RE: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by Felu on 11-12-2008 at 12:07 PM

WLM doesn't support pre-XP windows versions. Also, MS pulled off support for pre-XP windows versions about an year back.

RE: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by prashker on 11-12-2008 at 12:09 PM

I know he uses
http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/379-Al-Bhed-O-Fier/

RE: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by Menthix on 11-12-2008 at 12:30 PM

I heard he uses http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/84-e-Penis-Uptime/ :O

RE: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by Mnjul on 11-12-2008 at 12:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by markee
quote:
Originally posted by Willz
He would most likely be running 9 now
He probably runs 8.0, 8.5 and 9.0 to test compatibility of all new features on both XP and Vista (I don't think Plus! supports 2000 any more... it's been too long since I remember seeing it).  And I would assume that he would at least have a skin that he would use with testing to make sure he didn't just screw everything up....  Just testing on one version would be crazy....
That's what beta testers do :p
RE: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by warmth on 11-12-2008 at 01:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
:P weird that you know that... are you competing with him???? jajajaja
RE: RE: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by djdannyp on 11-12-2008 at 01:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by warmth
quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
:P weird that you know that... are you competing with him???? jajajaja

[Image: Bandwidth.ashx]

And yeah I reckon he tests a few scripts and skins out, just for compatibility sakes and to check that his functions all work properly

Maybe he has secret Patchou created scripts and skins that we don't know about! :O
RE: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by matty on 11-13-2008 at 05:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
Maybe he has secret Patchou created scripts and skins that we don't know about! :O
I know for a fact he has a script that incorporates every function that he uses for testing purposes.
RE: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by warmth on 11-13-2008 at 11:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by matty
quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
I know for a fact he has a script that incorporates every function that he uses for testing purposes.
That's a begining for the investigation :P
RE: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by matty on 11-14-2008 at 12:05 AM

If you really want to know

(5:04 PM) matty: on a side note
do me a favor
(!SVER) me will you
(5:04 PM) Patchou: Windows Vista Ultimate x64 Service Pack 1 (6.0.6001)
Windows Live Messenger 14.0.0908
Messenger Plus! Live 4.71.0.341
ops
Scripts Not Running:
Facebook Status Checker 1.00
Key Flasher IT 1.1
MPLBetaChecker 1.0.0
SS5 Interfaces 0.1.001
SuperMegaQuiz
test
Title Bar Test 0.1.001
WhiteSmoke 2.0.0.51
(5:06 PM) Patchou: most of the time I unfortunately can't use skins or scripts as they interfere with my testings
but I like to 

As you can see no active scripts :P

Pitcho feel free to remove if you wish :refuck:

RE: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by warmth on 11-14-2008 at 05:36 AM

how the hell is patchie running WLM 2009 with MP!L 4.71.0.341??? :P

RE: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by Spunky on 11-14-2008 at 06:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by warmth
how the hell is patchie running WLM 2009 with MP!L 4.71.0.341??? :P

Probably working on the updated one on his machine, might not have changed version numbers yet :p
RE: Does Patchou use scripts, skins or a modified version of MP!L??? by Nagamasa on 11-28-2008 at 02:24 AM

How about skins? :P