Shoutbox

help with the d opening of simultaneously account - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: help with the d opening of simultaneously account (/showthread.php?tid=87232)

help with the d opening of simultaneously account by marcs on 11-12-2008 at 06:02 AM

mines doesnot want to work even to i check mark the serveral account simultaneous thing n click ok then i try to open more but it doesn't want to open more plz help

RE: help with the d opening of simultaneously account by ryxdp on 11-12-2008 at 10:15 AM

If possible, bring up the task manager (CTRL+ALT+DEL) and check whether there is more than one instance of "msnmsgr.exe". If there is, then the polygamy feature should be working correctly.

RE: help with the d opening of simultaneously account by Sunshine on 11-12-2008 at 10:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ryxdp

If you are running the new beta of Messenger, this may be a limitation/bug of it that Plus! 4.79 hasn't picked up yet. You should downgrade to the latest stable version (8.5).
Polygamy works fine with the messenger beta ;)

@marcs:
1. Since this is posted in the Messenger section, and not Messenger Plus! section: do you have Messenger Plus! installed?
2. How are you trying to start up a second instance? Step by step please. The way to do it with Plus! is to make sure it's enabled in Plus! preferences then simply start another Messenger as you normally start Messenger (click the messenger icon on desktop again).
RE: help with the d opening of simultaneously account by marcs on 11-12-2008 at 05:18 PM

hey thanks but i hav d latest messenger n plus n i hav tried the ctl+alt+del but it only shows one of them runnin n i hav enabled it in the plus preferences but still nothing happens n i even tried uninstallin it n installing it over but still doesn't work. wat shud i do