Shoutbox

Official Release? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Official Release? (/showthread.php?tid=87428)

Official Release? by tofuartist on 11-23-2008 at 09:51 AM

Is there any news when an 'official' or 'non-beta' version of Plus! that supports 2009 WLM is going to be released?

RE: Official Release? by Basilis on 11-23-2008 at 09:53 AM

Probably when Messenger 2009 itself is released officially, then Plus! will be released officially too. Nothing has been said publicly about a date or something. :

RE: Official Release? by Felu on 11-23-2008 at 09:55 AM

There already is an official compatible version for WLM 2009 BETA. The Plus! version is a Public Beta, largely free of bugs.

A non-beta version will only be available once Microsoft releases a non-beta version of WLM 2009.

You can download a WLM 2009 compatible public beta of Plus! from the Download Page
[Image: PlusLive479.PNG]

RE: Official Release? by tofuartist on 11-24-2008 at 07:13 AM

Yeh, I am already using the beta, except the bugs are killing me now. That's why I asked ;)

Thanks anyway.

RE: Official Release? by Th3rmal on 11-24-2008 at 07:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by tofuartist
Yeh, I am already using the beta, except the bugs are killing me now. That's why I asked ;)

Thanks anyway.
what bugs?
RE: RE: Official Release? by NanoChromatic on 11-24-2008 at 10:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal
quote:
Originally posted by tofuartist

Thanks anyway.
what bugs?
I know... I havnt found any.
RE: Official Release? by MersauX on 11-24-2008 at 11:35 AM

I have maybe noticed one bug, but it's kind of affecting WLM. When I set an event notification for a contact to play a certain sound when the contact signs in I only hear the sound, but WLM doesn't display the toast window nor does the contact appear online in my contact list.

However, when I turn off the event notification the contact toast appears and the contact is present in my contact list.

I'm not sure whether it's coincidence or something, but I have event notifications set for only one contact and these toast and contact list problems appeared only for that contact.

RE: RE: Official Release? by NanoChromatic on 11-24-2008 at 12:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MersauX
I have maybe noticed one bug, but it's kind of affecting WLM. When I set an event notification for a contact to play a certain sound when the contact signs in I only hear the sound, but WLM doesn't display the toast window nor does the contact appear online in my contact list.

However, when I turn off the event notification the contact toast appears and the contact is present in my contact list.

I'm not sure whether it's coincidence or something, but I have event notifications set for only one contact and these toast and contact list problems appeared only for that contact.

Saying that i recently installed ATM [Another Title Manager]
And wlm 9.0 crashes and dc's me every time its on disable, when the script is on it works fine.