Shoutbox

Problems with MSN Plus - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Problems with MSN Plus (/showthread.php?tid=87449)

Problems with MSN Plus by Polska1234 on 11-24-2008 at 06:02 PM

I have te MSN Plus...
When i login on some days the colors of teh names which are made with HTML CODES are gone and i only see the codes.I must download Plus again and than the colors are back.Could you help me?:@

RE: Problems with MSN Plus by djdannyp on 11-24-2008 at 06:20 PM

Check your Add/Remove programs (Programs & Features on Vista) for SweetIM or SmileyCentral as both of these programs are known to conflict with Messenger Plus

They can also become installed without your knowledge which is why I'm asking you to check for them :)

RE: Problems with MSN Plus by Chris4 on 11-24-2008 at 06:26 PM

Please give us some more details.

On your computer, are you an administrator?

What OS (Operating System) are you using? (Windows XP, Vista, etc.)
What version of Windows Live Messenger are you using? (Go to Help > About Messenger)
What version of Messenger Plus! Live are you using? (Go to Plus! > About Messenger Plus!)

----------------------------------
Small errors:
Use the correct name: Messenger Plus! Live / Msg Plus! Live / Plus!. It is not associated with MSN (Microsoft Network).
Coding: HTML coding is used to make websites. Plus! does not use HTML, it uses BBCode which is also used on forums (or "bulletin boards") such as this one.

RE: Problems with MSN Plus by Polska1234 on 11-25-2008 at 05:57 PM

I use Xp and i am Administrator

RE: RE: Problems with MSN Plus by NanoChromatic on 11-25-2008 at 06:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4

What version of Windows Live Messenger are you using? (Go to Help > About Messenger)
What version of Messenger Plus! Live are you using? (Go to Plus! > About Messenger Plus!)