Shoutbox

How to appear online / offline depending on groups of contacts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: How to appear online / offline depending on groups of contacts (/showthread.php?tid=87550)

How to appear online / offline depending on groups of contacts by ccc on 12-02-2008 at 01:09 PM

Hi,

I'd like to be able to hide that I am connected to some groups of contacts that I have created, decide for which group I appear online.
Is this possible ?
How can it be done ?

Thanks for your help,

Cheers !

RE: How to appear online / offline depending on groups of contacts by NanaFreak on 12-02-2008 at 01:34 PM

sorry but this is not possible as of now... maybe the wlm team will implement this in the next version of wlm...

RE: How to appear online / offline depending on groups of contacts by ccc on 12-02-2008 at 01:45 PM

OK, too bad.
Thanks for your reply anyway.

Cheers!

RE: RE: How to appear online / offline depending on groups of contacts by NanoChromatic on 12-02-2008 at 02:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak
sorry but this is not possible as of now... maybe the wlm team will implement this in the next version of wlm...

I Tried making a script do that a while back, No success as I Was only just learning how to script, If I have time later I will try it.
RE: How to appear online / offline depending on groups of contacts by matty on 12-02-2008 at 02:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by NanoChromatic
quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak

I Tried making a script do that a while back, No success as I Was only just learning how to script, If I have time later I will try it.
It is not possible. The protocol doesn't allow you to have multiple status' don't even waste your time.
RE: How to appear online / offline depending on groups of contacts by Spunky on 12-02-2008 at 02:59 PM

I did make a script that blocks "groups of people", but you have to create the groups yourself (which can take less than 30 seconds tbh)... I can't be arsed to find a link atm cuz I'm at work, but it should be on the database somewhere...

RE: How to appear online / offline depending on groups of contacts by Curtis on 12-02-2008 at 08:43 PM

Just block them if you don't want them to talk to you.