Shoutbox

Allow more than 3 file transfers simultaneously - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Allow more than 3 file transfers simultaneously (/showthread.php?tid=87579)

Allow more than 3 file transfers simultaneously by FlameFame on 12-03-2008 at 06:25 PM

Hello.

Is there an option to send/receive more than 3 files simultaneously? I know A-Patch has this option, but I was not able to find it on MP!L. I tried searching through forum already, but couldn't find anything.

I really prefer using MP!L over A-Patch, but recently, this option has become really important to me, so I would very much appreciate if someone could answer me.

Thank you in advance.

RE: Allow more than 3 file transfers simultaneously by Lost Soul on 12-03-2008 at 06:32 PM

Sorry, but I think only Apatch can do that.

RE: RE: Allow more than 3 file transfers simultaneously by FlameFame on 12-03-2008 at 06:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Soul
Sorry, but I think only Apatch can do that.

:(

I really like MP!L, and it's really useful to me. Especially "contacts on desktop", and customizing sign in alerts...

Is there a chance this option will be added to MP!L?
RE: Allow more than 3 file transfers simultaneously by Chris4 on 12-03-2008 at 06:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by FlameFame
Is there a chance this option will be added to MP!L?
Patchou would have to read the suggestion and give his opinion.
RE: Allow more than 3 file transfers simultaneously by Menthix on 12-03-2008 at 06:41 PM

Messenger Plus! doesn't have this option.

You could use A-patch for this and continue to use Messenger Plus! for other features, generally this doesn't really cause problems, except when using certain Plus! skins.

RE: RE: Allow more than 3 file transfers simultaneously by FlameFame on 12-03-2008 at 06:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
Messenger Plus! doesn't have this option.

You could use A-patch for this and continue to use Messenger Plus! for other features, generally this doesn't really cause problems, except when using certain Plus! skins.

Last time I did so, there was problems... But I don't remember what skin I used. Very well, I shall try to do it so again, first without the skin, then with the one I was using with MP!L: Zero G.
RE: Allow more than 3 file transfers simultaneously by Lost Soul on 12-03-2008 at 07:03 PM

Keep in mind that, the more files you send at once, the slower it'll be.

RE: RE: Allow more than 3 file transfers simultaneously by FlameFame on 12-03-2008 at 07:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Soul
Keep in mind that, the more files you send at once, the slower it'll be.

I know, but sometimes it's more important that they are all accepted, then the lenght of the transfers :)