Shoutbox

Usay - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Usay (/showthread.php?tid=87607)

Usay by poster02 on 12-05-2008 at 04:53 AM

Hi um kinda new here with usay and Messenger Plus i installed the scrip but when i do /usay hi or something it gets this the commend u enterd was not recornized i dont konw whats wrong plz someone help me thnx FOR ur time

RE: RE: Usay by NanoChromatic on 12-05-2008 at 09:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Robin2130
Wrong forum?
No.

Try re-installing the script, If that doesnt work Make sure the script is enabled in the Scripts menu.
Oh and What Ver Of WLM are you using?

quote:
Originally posted by Robin2130
Wrong forum?

I Once used to be like you, Don't post till you know what your on about.
RE: Usay by djdannyp on 12-05-2008 at 10:15 AM

Actually, this should be in the scripting section of the forum, so he was correct, although it was an unnecessary post.  The correct action would have been to simple 'Report' the post and a moderator would have dealt with it

As for the original problem, did the script install properly?

If you go to Plus Preferences & Options and click the scripts tab, does the script list as running?

If so, then try unchecking the box, clicking apply, restarting messenger and then going back into options and re-checking the box and clicking apply.

Failing this, uninstall and re-install the script

RE: Usay by poster02 on 12-05-2008 at 05:25 PM

i did that 2 times but dont work im using wlm 8

i Realy want that to work my friend keeps on doing it on me so imma do it to him back :P

RE: Usay by djdannyp on 12-05-2008 at 06:43 PM

Try updating to the latest stable versions of Windows Live Messenger (8.5) and Messenger Plus Live (4.7)

It could be that the script is only compatible with a later version than you are running.

Also, please refrain from double-posting, instead edit your original post

RE: Usay by poster02 on 12-06-2008 at 01:37 AM

it still doesint work i did everything u guys told me

FOR example if i say /usay hi it say the commend u enterd was not recornized if the message was not meant to be a commend  insert another / at the beggining