Shoutbox

Plus in Albanian ! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: Plus in Albanian ! (/showthread.php?tid=87632)

Plus in Albanian ! by xreis on 12-07-2008 at 07:05 PM

Hello

I can translate Plus Website in Albanian.
If administrators want to add Albanian language i can help,to translate all website !

Regards .

RE: Plus in Albanian ! by Basilis on 12-07-2008 at 07:12 PM

You need to translate the program first and then if you are added as an official translator, you will translate the website. I have translated Plus! in Greek and I am waiting to be added as an official translator. But unless you want to do it for the other Albanian people, it is difficult that the language will be added if there are not many users in your country.

RE: Plus in Albanian ! by xreis on 12-07-2008 at 08:18 PM

Well,to translate the program i dont have any program to translate,and i want to know this program (through i can translate Plus MSN).
So many people speak Albanian, in Albania and in Kosova.You must know that in Turkey living 7millions albanians.
I like to translate the program but i dunno with which program ! - Please tell me with which.After this i will start to translate the program and webpage !

Thank You.

RE: Plus in Albanian ! by Choli on 12-07-2008 at 08:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by xreis
I like to translate the program but i dunno with which program ! - Please tell me with which
Translating Plus is easier than that ;)

Just download and install Messenger Plus Live, then go to the directory where you installed it (usually c:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live) and enter in the folder Languages.

There you'll see one file per each language in which Plus is translated. Copy the file Lng_Default.ini into a file called Lng_Albanian.ini . Then open the new file and start translating it. It's just as easy.

However, before start translating, let me suggest you a couple of things. First of all, you must read the Translation guidelines for Messenger Plus! Live. It is very important that you follow those guidelines if you want your translation to be accepted as an official one.

The other thing is just a suggestion: you may want to use a program I made that helps with the translation: Messenger Plus! Translator.
RE: Plus in Albanian ! by xreis on 12-08-2008 at 09:47 AM

Now i am translating . I wish that this translated file will be official ! (:

Thank You

RE: Plus in Albanian ! by BessiaN on 07-13-2009 at 11:49 PM

I am trying to translate it to Albanian too :)

RE: Plus in Albanian ! by Mr.Adri on 08-24-2009 at 05:02 PM

Have Anyone Translated In Albanian ?

RE: Plus in Albanian ! by Beran Ibishi on 10-20-2009 at 11:59 PM

Pėrshėndetje,

Ju lutem sa mė shpejti ta pėrktheni,kur ta publikoni ndonjėri mė informonin duke mė dėrguar mesazh privat.

RE: RE: Plus in Albanian ! by nakOza on 05-21-2010 at 05:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by xreis
Now i am translating . I wish that this translated file will be official ! (:

Thank You

Thank you for trying to translate in our language, I wish you  GOOD LUCK.

P.S. alot of Albanians are using 'PLUS' but they aren't registred on forums cause most of them don't know how to speak english!

Have a nice day.

RE: Plus in Albanian ! by anapurma on 05-24-2010 at 07:24 AM

So, as Basilis said - register as an official translator :) Wondering what are requirements by the way...

RE: Plus in Albanian ! by Nathalie on 06-09-2010 at 08:43 AM

The requirements are listed in the link that Choli posted:

Excerpt below:

You must meet the following requirements in order to qualify as a translator:

* Very good English writing skills.
    * Good knowledge of the features of Messenger Plus! Live (enough to know what are Quick Texts, Quick Icons, Boss Protect, ...).
    * Sufficient computer knowledge to know how to work with the registry and files (zipping, copying, ...)
    * Excellent skills in the language you’ll be translating to. It is mandatory for the translation to be a very good one, it must have a professional look and feel. Sentences must make perfect sense; you must be able to shorten a text while keeping its original meaning (when your language takes more space than the original English text). Excellent grammatical skills are also required.

If you do not qualify please do not start a new translation. Don’t take this personally, I trust that you want to give your best, but keep in mind that for most languages, tens of thousands (or hundred of thousands) of people will use the result of your work. These can be individuals as much as company employees. You want to give all these people a great translation, else, they’ll probably go back to English.

END OF QUOTE

RE: Plus in Albanian ! by matty on 07-07-2010 at 01:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nathalie
The requirements are listed in the link that Choli posted:

Excerpt below:

You must meet the following requirements in order to qualify as a translator:

* Very good English writing skills.
    * Good knowledge of the features of Messenger Plus! Live (enough to know what are Quick Texts, Quick Icons, Boss Protect, ...).
    * Sufficient computer knowledge to know how to work with the registry and files (zipping, copying, ...)
    * Excellent skills in the language you’ll be translating to. It is mandatory for the translation to be a very good one, it must have a professional look and feel. Sentences must make perfect sense; you must be able to shorten a text while keeping its original meaning (when your language takes more space than the original English text). Excellent grammatical skills are also required.

If you do not qualify please do not start a new translation. Don’t take this personally, I trust that you want to give your best, but keep in mind that for most languages, tens of thousands (or hundred of thousands) of people will use the result of your work. These can be individuals as much as company employees. You want to give all these people a great translation, else, they’ll probably go back to English.

END OF QUOTE
Not to comment on a month old thread however there is no longer a Boss Protect feature it is now called Messenger Lock.

And Nathalie you can use the [quote][/quote] tags or even [quote=matty][/quote]
RE: Plus in Albanian ! by luli-al on 08-12-2010 at 04:11 PM

I have Translate Messenger Plus in Albanian Leanguage 25% i will finish this in 4 Days if i don't have any problem

RE: Plus in Albanian ! by Nathalie on 11-10-2010 at 08:22 AM

Please be in touch with Sunshine regarding the translations of the software and websites.