Shoutbox

Good PSP Games - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Good PSP Games (/showthread.php?tid=87645)

Good PSP Games by Th3rmal on 12-08-2008 at 11:38 AM

What good PSP games do you guys know of?

Personally, I like the following:

God of War: Chains of Olympus
Tekken: Dark Resurrection
Burnout Dominator
Wipeout Pulse
Star Wars: Force Unleashed
Ratchet and Clank Size Matters
Secret Agent Clank

What about you guys?

RE: Good PSP Games by Matti on 12-08-2008 at 01:34 PM

Patapon! :D

RE: Good PSP Games by zach on 12-08-2008 at 01:37 PM

Loco Roco. I need to buy the second one.

Patapon was really repetitive (hard?) so I could never finish it.

RE: Good PSP Games by Eddie on 12-08-2008 at 02:32 PM

Well i own the FIFAS, Tiger Woods and Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider is extremely hard to play, the camera movements are dodgy and buttons are extremely irritating, otherwise FIFA and Tiger Woods are pretty simple. And mildly entertaining, oh and Lemmings :D

RE: Good PSP Games by djdannyp on 12-08-2008 at 03:24 PM

I traded in my PSP over the summer, had both GTAs, FIFA 07, FM 2008, Fight Night 3

NFSU was pretty decent if you've not played it......nice long game and some pretty decent graphics.

Mercury was also great, I borrowed it off my uncle for a few days.

Trying to think what else I played back when I had it......I didn't have many games left when I traded it in......it just didn't grab me anymore, once I got my PS3 there was just such a spectacular difference in the quality/quantity of games available that I didn't see a point in keeping it.

If you're into the Splinter Cell series then the PSP port of that was awesome....can't remember what it was called off the top of my head.  It was a unique game tho, not just a copy of one of the existing ones

Prince of Persia was good too, but just a direct copy of a PC one, but if u like the PoP games then it's a good one to buy.

Jackass is good for a bit of fun too, that was one of the few I did buy and enjoy in recent times