Shoutbox

Help with these logo's please? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Help with these logo's please? (/showthread.php?tid=87724)

Help with these logo's please? by WaqasTariq on 12-13-2008 at 06:02 PM

Hi can anyone please help me with these images (logo's) my cousin made them for me but now he is gone on vacation and i want some adjustments on these pics the following is needed.

1) I want the pic esp the fishes to be bold and shinny the color is dull, sort of high def is needed (I need a printout on a 24X24 inch banner)
2) a picture (cutout taken from the logo) of ONE single fish sort of high def high def (I need a printout on a 24X24 inch banner) and also for future use.

PICTURE ONE

[Image: htfaithfrontgj9.th.jpg]

PICTURE TWO

[Image: htpgfabackxt3.th.jpg]

Thanks for the help in advance, I will appreciate it a lot.

*edit* You can downloadthe 1mb+ jpeg file from the link of the thumbnail, also id love to have this pic as an avatar if someone can help reduce it for avatar use on forum and mmessenger live?

sorry if i am asking to much for nothing. ill appreciate it a lot if the "white" background can be made transparent (for printing on colored sheets???
RE: Help with these logo's please? by Chancer on 12-14-2008 at 01:26 AM

In the pics you posted, the fishes seems to have good quality, but I don't know if it's enough to make a print that big. Check with your cousing if he has a better quality file.

See what I've done:
[Image: fisheswn2.th.jpg] [Image: fishiy8.th.jpg]

I have a PSD file with transparent background. Just saved with white so that you can see it better. It's 31MB big, however. Does it worth uploading it?

RE: RE: Help with these logo's please? by WaqasTariq on 12-15-2008 at 08:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chancer
In the pics you posted, the fishes seems to have good quality, but I don't know if it's enough to make a print that big. Check with your cousing if he has a better quality file.

See what I've done:
[Image: fisheswn2.th.jpg] [Image: fishiy8.th.jpg]

I have a PSD file with transparent background. Just saved with white so that you can see it better. It's 31MB big, however. Does it worth uploading it?

Id love to have that, if you have time to upload it. and thank you ALOT for your time... I really really appreciate the help. and no my cousin doesnt has a beeter source file for the image :(

*EDIT* great! the logo is super fine now...thanks again!
RE: Help with these logo's please? by Chancer on 12-15-2008 at 12:46 PM

Done.
http://rapidshare.com/files/173549688/fishes.psd.html

RE: Help with these logo's please? by WaqasTariq on 12-15-2008 at 07:49 PM

Thank, appreciate your help a lot (Y)