Shoutbox

Stolen account - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Stolen account (/showthread.php?tid=87745)

Stolen account by malonius on 12-14-2008 at 03:48 PM

I often have freinds adding me on msn so when cheeky_gal11@hotmail.com asked for an invite I accepted, I got them online an asked who they were, went to make a brew came back and it said i signed in on another computer, they have hacked me an I cant change my password. I rang a freind for him to check if i was online an he said I was b4, claiming it had sent a message something about being horny, the cam came up he accepted n said it went to some guy jerking off!!!! I have sent a support ticket to msn but need to get the account stopped now, I have my nieces addresses on my msn and NEED to stop them from seeing anything like what my freind described!!
Is there a quicker way to get msn to respond?

RE: Stolen account by tony on 12-14-2008 at 03:52 PM

Why you cant change your password?

RE: Stolen account by Quantum on 12-14-2008 at 03:53 PM

Did you give anyone your msn password or any website your msn password?

RE: Stolen account by malonius on 12-14-2008 at 03:55 PM

i never give out my password, and password reset isnt working

i need to know how to get in touch with msn to STOP my account NOW, b4 kids on my freinds list get abused
RE: Stolen account by matty on 12-14-2008 at 04:01 PM

CookieRevised's reply to stolen hotmail account

RE: Stolen account by malonius on 12-14-2008 at 04:22 PM

so there is no "quick" way of doing it? i went to the links an sent a ticket too them b4, (didnt know what my freind had told me then) would i be better explaining the graphic content of links/cam in another ticket?

RE: RE: Stolen account by NanoChromatic on 12-14-2008 at 04:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by malonius
so there is no "quick" way of doing it? i went to the links an sent a ticket too them b4, (didnt know what my freind had told me then) would i be better explaining the graphic content of links/cam in another ticket?

Hmm, Happened to me once.
I Tryed bruteforce :P But that was when Microsoft stoped Quick logins with security code.

Oh btw, You Might want to report a site called MessBlack they provide msn hacks.

I Reported to microsoft a while ago. But Nothing.

Thx.
Edit: Feel free to edit the Site name to stop People Going on it.
Thx again.
RE: Stolen account by malonius on 12-14-2008 at 06:33 PM

so I guess thats a no then!!!!!!!

RE: Stolen account by matty on 12-14-2008 at 09:20 PM

There is no quick way of recovering your account once it has been hacked.

PS I am reporting this thread to be moved to the Windows Live Messenger section as you posted in the Messenger Plus! Live section.

RE: Stolen account by malonius on 12-15-2008 at 01:23 PM

I was only after a quick way to get in touch with them to stop perverted links from being sent to my nieces as i could not get in touch with my sister at the time! but there isn't one unfortunatly best you can do is send a request and await reply:

18 hours later i get a request to send more information from customer support, probably another 18 to wait :P but at least i'm getting some where.

Thx for your time