Shoutbox

Personal message limit removal? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Personal message limit removal? (/showthread.php?tid=88054)

Personal message limit removal? by Makoto on 01-01-2009 at 06:29 PM

After much Googling, I'd found multiple places that claim Plus would allow me to increase the size of personal messages. However, I think it may be mistaken, because I can't find it anywhere...

To clarify, by "personal message" I mean the message that you can type under your name in your contact list, the one that appears next to your Email address in people's windows with you...

Is there any way to increase this, either with some sort of Plus addon/script or even something totally unrelated?

To clarify, if it matters, I just installed the most recent version of Plus as well (4.7, I think), just in case it was there...

RE: Personal message limit removal? by NanoChromatic on 01-01-2009 at 06:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Makoto
After much Googling, I'd found multiple places that claim Plus would allow me to increase the size of personal messages. However, I think it may be mistaken, because I can't find it anywhere...

To clarify, by "personal message" I mean the message that you can type under your name in your contact list, the one that appears next to your Email address in people's windows with you...

Is there any way to increase this, either with some sort of Plus addon/script or even something totally unrelated?

To clarify, if it matters, I just installed the most recent version of Plus as well (4.7, I think), just in case it was there...

I don't think you can, If it was possible, It would be abused.