Shoutbox

Tabbed Conversations - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Tabbed Conversations (/showthread.php?tid=88067)

Tabbed Conversations by Mugen on 01-02-2009 at 04:21 PM

Hi, kudos on the excellent program ^^, but I seem to be having some problems with the Tabbed conversations, when I open to chats I can't turn them off, instead they just minimize to the taskbar and get blocked.

I have used this option before, but with an older MSN version, maybe the problem is there? This is my current MSN version  8.5.1302.1018.

RE: Tabbed Conversations by matty on 01-02-2009 at 05:53 PM

Do you happen to have Messenger Discovery installed? If so the latest version has an issue with preventing the chat windows from closing.

RE: Tabbed Conversations by Mugen on 01-02-2009 at 06:02 PM

Yes, I do have it installed. Where is that option exactly, I can't seem to find it.

EDIT:

I uninstalled the whole thing and now the tabs work, thanks, but if you happen to know the specific option that I need to turn off please do tell, Discovery has some good options.

RE: Tabbed Conversations by matty on 01-02-2009 at 07:42 PM

It is a bug in the software that causes issues with closing the chat windows. Take a look at their forums to see if they have a solution.

RE: Tabbed Conversations by Mugen on 01-03-2009 at 03:00 PM

So I managed to finally fix it, I just installed an older version of MDL 1.4, just so people that have the same problem will know how to fix it.