Shoutbox

[Request] Auto-Add - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Auto-Add (/showthread.php?tid=88119)

[Request] Auto-Add by Michael Burgess on 01-05-2009 at 05:10 AM

Hi, I'm Michael Burgess.

And I've had Messenger Plus Since I was about 13. And I'm 16. And I was wondering if you could make a script that Will automatically add a person that wants to be added to your contact list. Like,

someone@something.com wants to add... bob123@something-else.com

and bob123@something-else.com has messenger plus, and has a script to automaticlly add someone@something.com

that's an example, best I could do..

Like and not have MSN Messenger to ask you if you want to add soneone@something.com... you know what I mean? If this could be possible, please help. :)

Thanks in advance,

-Michael Seth Burgess

RE: [Request] Auto-Add by SmokingCookie on 01-10-2009 at 01:18 PM

So I understand you want to add a contact, using a script? (please correct me if I'm wrong)

RE: RE: [Request] Auto-Add by Michael Burgess on 01-10-2009 at 06:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SmokingCookie
So I understand you want to add a contact, using a script? (please correct me if I'm wrong)

right, like someone adds me to their contacts list, and messenger comes up and wants me to accept or deny, i want it to automaticly accept.
RE: [Request] Auto-Add by SmokingCookie on 01-10-2009 at 06:36 PM

As far as I know, this involves lots of complicated hooking. I have absolutely no idea how, or even if it's possible..

RE: RE: [Request] Auto-Add by Michael Burgess on 01-10-2009 at 06:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SmokingCookie
As far as I know, this involves lots of complicated hooking. I have absolutely no idea how, or even if it's possible..

could any of you look into it? :D