Shoutbox

Plus in spanish? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: Plus in spanish? (/showthread.php?tid=88207)

Plus in spanish? by Crysiz on 01-09-2009 at 04:08 AM

Hi there.

I'm new to these forums but I was wondering if you guys needed a spanish translator, I was born in Spain, live in Mexico at the moment, and I could use some spare time to help make spanish translations. I don't know if im needed, just offering my service.

Just hit me up and I'll do it.

RE: Plus in spanish? by tony on 01-09-2009 at 04:14 AM

Messenger Plus! already has Spanish translator team, unfortunately it is full at the moment. But thanks anyway :).

RE: Plus in spanish? by Crysiz on 01-09-2009 at 04:17 AM

Okay, didn't know if they already had one, I always prefer english and never check for spanish. :P

RE: Plus in spanish? by Choli on 01-09-2009 at 08:21 AM

Crysiz, thanks for your offer. As tony said, we are enough people at the moment, but if we need more people in the future we may contact you. ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Crysiz
I always prefer english and never check for spanish
wtf?!? :mipdodgy:
RE: Plus in spanish? by Crysiz on 01-09-2009 at 01:48 PM

Well yeah, english owns. :D

Pero el espa;ol siempre sera mi idioma natal.

RE: Plus in spanish? by ads88 on 01-10-2009 at 09:04 AM

I also offer my service for coming translations if needed. I'm Spaniard, I live in Madrid, and I study filology (linguistics) so, I think I'd do a great job :)

RE: Plus in spanish? by Omar on 01-11-2009 at 04:11 PM

mkay...

My people will contact your people

RE: Plus in spanish? by Crysiz on 01-12-2009 at 01:20 AM

But I offered first...

RE: Plus in spanish? by robert_dll on 01-12-2009 at 07:02 PM

quote:
But I offered first...
Nope, I offered first, some years ago in the spanish forums, and I'm still waiting to be invited xD (not really...:P)
RE: Plus in spanish? by Chris4 on 01-12-2009 at 07:06 PM

quote:
But I offered first...
He was joking.
RE: Plus in spanish? by Choli on 01-12-2009 at 08:21 PM

c'mon, guys! :P it doesn't matter who was the first one, for 2 reasons: first of all, we do not need anyone now (:P) and second, when we need somebody, we'll make a public anouncement requesting for people and we'll choose the person (or people) who meets what we consider important to be a good translator, so all the people will have the same chances to get selected :P

RE: Plus in spanish? by Voldemort on 01-12-2009 at 09:51 PM

by public announcement they mean contacting someone they've known from the community for a long time

RE: Plus in spanish? by Choli on 01-12-2009 at 10:06 PM

no, not that. By public announcement I meant to post a new thread here and in the spanish forums asking for translators... however, it is also true that people who we know for a long time would have more chances to become a translator because we know they have big knowledge of Plus, we know they can speak and write spanish correctly, we trust them, etc... (in short: we know better if they fulfill the requirments needed to be a translator)

RE: Plus in spanish? by Crysiz on 01-13-2009 at 02:00 AM

Do you accept Paypal?

Haha, joking, I already got this, and by the "I offered first" yeah I was joking, I'm not going to cry until I get this.

Lewl. Btw thx Patchou for new Messenger Plus for 9.0