Shoutbox

Auto-responder not working with WLM and MsgPlus Beta - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Auto-responder not working with WLM and MsgPlus Beta (/showthread.php?tid=88273)

Auto-responder not working with WLM and MsgPlus Beta by Brickhaus on 01-11-2009 at 07:06 AM

I've tested this with 2 people on my chat list and neither of them get an automated response when I set myself Away with a Personalized Message.

I am using Windows Live Messenger 2009 (14.0.850.1202) and MsgPlus! Beta (4.79.0.342).

I searched the threads briefly and didn't see any posts for it so I just wanted to bring this problem to light.

While I'm here I also just wanted to say thank you. I've been using MsgPlus for years now and it's always worked flawlessly. I really appreciate it. Thank you!

RE: Auto-responder not working with WLM and MsgPlus Beta by Mnjul on 01-11-2009 at 10:23 AM

Your current build of Plus! (342) is not fully compatible with WLM 2009 14.1202.

Please try using the latest Plus! beta (4.79.0.353) available at http://www.msgpluslive.net/download/ and see if the problem persists :)

RE: Auto-responder not working with WLM and MsgPlus Beta by Brickhaus on 01-11-2009 at 04:58 PM

I could have swore that I had the latest beta.

It looks like I'm going to have to completely uninstall WLM because when I run that beta exe, it installs, but then WLM loads up and Plus! is not installed.

I'll try a complete uninstall and get back to you.

Thank you for the quick response.

Wonderful!

After I have completely uninstalled both WLM and MsgPlus! my auto-responder is working again.

Thank you.
RE: Auto-responder not working with WLM and MsgPlus Beta by Patchou on 01-11-2009 at 06:28 PM

Seems to work fine here. Can anybody else check it out?

Note: please make sure you test it out with an unpatched version of Messenger 2009

RE: Auto-responder not working with WLM and MsgPlus Beta by rix on 01-11-2009 at 06:36 PM

Everything's working fine, even with build 352.