Shoutbox

PSM Colors - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: PSM Colors (/showthread.php?tid=88371)

PSM Colors by limeares on 01-13-2009 at 01:31 AM

I want that the codes that I put in the PSM... do not appear to me. Just as well as my Nick. I'm sure it can be done because when clicking in my name with StuffPlug it shows the codes but when hitting enter it show the colors.. but now i'm with WLM 2009

Hope somebody understands me...

EDIT:
I left you a screenshot. (Note the difference between the main nick and PSM)

PD: I do not have StuffPlug or any other plugin installed.

RE: PSM Colors by Chris4 on 01-13-2009 at 01:33 AM

StuffPlug isn't compatible with WLM2009, so it's probably causing problems. Remove it, then try.

RE: PSM Colors by blessedguy on 01-13-2009 at 01:34 AM

??
Could explain beter?
Screenshots ALWAYS help in case you can't express yourself =)
(1 pic is worth more than 1,000,000 words...)

RE: PSM Colors by Spunky on 01-13-2009 at 06:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by limeares
I want that the codes that I put in the PSM... do not appear to me. Just as well as my Nick. I'm sure it can be done because when clicking in my name with StuffPlug it shows the codes but when hitting enter it show the colors.. but now i'm with WLM 2009

EDIT:

You cannot see colours in your own PSM due to a limitation in WLM. If you added yourself to oyur contact list, you would see that your PSM is coloured.
RE: PSM Colors by Jimbo on 01-13-2009 at 07:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Spunky
quote:

EDIT:

You cannot see colours in your own PSM due to a limitation in WLM. If you added yourself to oyur contact list, you would see that your PSM is coloured.
Yeah.
[slghtly-off-topic] Spunky didn't you or someone else once make a script that overlayed the PSM in another window but displayed the colours? You reckon it could be possible with the new WLM?
RE: RE: PSM Colors by Mr.Freaky on 01-13-2009 at 08:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Spunky
quote:

EDIT:

exactly >> Add Your Self ...

Brb
RE: PSM Colors by Spunky on 01-14-2009 at 06:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo
[slghtly-off-topic] Spunky didn't you or someone else once make a script that overlayed the PSM in another window but displayed the colours? You reckon it could be possible with the new WLM?

I did make it, but it wasn't fantastic. It used to be a part of PSM+ until it was re-scripted.

I might see about making an update to it, but only if it will actually look good :p

EDIT:

It seems that WLM likes to paint all over my child window now. After I spent all that time altering code to not use the MSN API, but rather use WIN32 API there no point ¬_¬

EDIT2:

I could still release the optimized version for 8.5, but I can't really test it at the moment so wait for a a VM