Shoutbox

Forwarding messages - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Forwarding messages (/showthread.php?tid=88375)

Forwarding messages by ArkaneArkade on 01-13-2009 at 04:28 AM

Hey guys, better get your petrol, because I expect the flaming of a lifetime, but what the hell, better to ask and get a definitive answer than to keep wondering.  I'm like 99.9% sure that its impossible, but then I used to think the same of so may more things that plus can do.

I'm looking for a way to forward messages under a fake email.  I don't mean to duplicate somebodys email.

> Reasoning: I'm trying to enhance my script to forward messages and signon notifications to the xbox 360.  the problem with this being that the 360 only pops up a message if the window is closed, and so this is completely unlikely without sending from different addresses.

Is this possible through a php script or anything, or can someone just confirm for me it can't be done so I don't waste any more time considering it.

Cheers

RE: Forwarding messages by ShawnZ on 01-13-2009 at 04:33 AM

if you have your own email, you can use a php script to log into it and send messages from it :p

RE: RE: Forwarding messages by ArkaneArkade on 01-13-2009 at 04:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
if you have your own email, you can use a php script to log into it and send messages from it :p

Would give the problem I'm trying to avoid: only one popup will appear.  It'd be like having one signon notify, and the rest all suppressed: doesnt really help to know who comes onlne