Shoutbox

Font color - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: Font color (/showthread.php?tid=88412)

Font color by robert_dll on 01-13-2009 at 11:56 PM

Anybody who knows how to change font color? (see attachment).
I have been searching a way to change it since yesterday...I found a foreground tag for HeaderDescription but it doesn't make anything.

RE: Font color by blessedguy on 01-13-2009 at 11:59 PM

look for the fonts element in the style file you want to change =)

RE: Font color by robert_dll on 01-14-2009 at 12:19 AM

That's what I make always, but I can't find anything to change that piece of text.

RE: Font color by ryxdp on 01-14-2009 at 12:53 AM

Check the definitions file as well, I've noticed the WLM team haven't stuck to defining only with definitions and styling only with styles; in other words, there are attributes in the definitions files that should normally be in styles (foreground, background, etc.), and attributes in styles that should normally be in definitions (layoutpos, padding, margin and so on). The header text in the sign in window should have an rgb value of 53,90,136. The precise element is idHeaderTitle.

RE: Font color by robert_dll on 01-14-2009 at 01:01 AM

Thanks, I've also noticed that, I've changed one color in the def file already. I searched using the rgb value you said and I get the same foreground tag I found before but it doesn't change.

RE: Font color by blessedguy on 01-14-2009 at 01:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ryxdp
Check the definitions file as well, I've noticed the WLM team haven't stuck to defining only with definitions and styling only with styles; in other words, there are attributes in the definitions files that should normally be in styles (foreground, background, etc.), and attributes in styles that should normally be in definitions (layoutpos, padding, margin and so on). The header text in the sign in window should have an rgb value of 53,90,136. The precise element is idHeaderTitle.
I though it was just an impression o.O
RE: Font color by robert_dll on 01-18-2009 at 10:22 PM

Still looking for the code to edit, any idea?