Shoutbox

by closing the last tab, the first tab will be activated - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: by closing the last tab, the first tab will be activated (/showthread.php?tid=88422)

by closing the last tab, the first tab will be activated by sf4b on 01-14-2009 at 08:24 AM

hey.

I have a question.

I have the old version until yet. But the same bug/feature is in the new version.

When i have opened 3-8 or more tabs, and i will close the last / the bottom tab, after closing everytime the first tab will be activated. So when my first tab member is online, and the other (maybe 4 or so) are offline and i will close the last tabs, because i can't chat with them i had to close on window, then i have to activate the tab i will close, then the first tab is activated, then i have to activate the other tab again, so that i can close it. That's very nerving.

Is it possible to change that?

Sorry for my english, i hope you understand me :)

RE: by closing the last tab, the first tab will be activated by Mnjul on 01-14-2009 at 08:28 AM

Well, you can close a tab without activating it by clicking the tab with your middle mouse key (the wheel)..hope that helps.

RE: by closing the last tab, the first tab will be activated by sf4b on 01-14-2009 at 11:29 AM

thank you for that information :)
But maybe it's possible that it can be fixxed in the "Messenger Plus! live" :)

But this information is really informative :)