Shoutbox

More Microsh** Problems - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: More Microsh** Problems (/showthread.php?tid=88500)

More Microsh** Problems by Eddie on 01-17-2009 at 04:21 AM

Hello guys, yeah i am having more issues with Microshit.

Pretty angry right now, so i followed all of the instructions to change the e-mail address because i was sick and tired of being denied access, and it transferred all my contacts and stuff, but now on MSN all of my contacts are offline and it only has there e-mail addresses, anyone know why this is?!

RE: More Microsh** Problems by Th3rmal on 01-17-2009 at 04:30 AM

Im not sure if this is whats causing the problem, but it could help.

When changing emails (but staying on the same account), Microsoft reccomends waiting an hour before logging in so that they contacts can be successfully transfered over or something, if you log in before this time period, everyone on your contact list will have to re-login for them to appear online for you.

RE: More Microsh** Problems by Vilkku on 01-18-2009 at 03:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie

Pretty angry right now, so i followed all of the instructions to change the e-mail address because i was sick and tired of being denied access, and it transferred all my contacts and stuff, but now on MSN all of my contacts are offline and it only has there e-mail addresses, anyone know why this is?!
My replies in "WLM8.5 New email - contacts appear offline and other problems should answer your question. Basically, the change email feature does not work, change it back to your original email or create a new account with a new contact list.
RE: More Microsh** Problems by Eddie on 01-18-2009 at 04:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie

My replies in "WLM8.5 New email - contacts appear offline and other problems should answer your question. Basically, the change email feature does not work, change it back to your original email or create a new account with a new contact list.
It won't allow me to change it back because it has been "Reserved" according to the live thing, and i have created another account already, but yeah (Y)