Shoutbox

Colors in PSM not working in conversation windows - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Colors in PSM not working in conversation windows (/showthread.php?tid=88547)

Colors in PSM not working in conversation windows by limeares on 01-18-2009 at 07:48 PM

Hi!,

I want to report a bug... It's about the colors. Well, they show pretty good in the main window, but they do not appear in the conversation window.

I left the screenshot to explain better!

Thank you!

EDIT:
I'm using:
Windows XP Service Pack 3 (5.1.2600)
Windows Live Messenger 14.0.1202
Messenger Plus! Live 4.79.0.353

RE: Colors in PSM not working in conversation windows by blessedguy on 01-18-2009 at 08:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by limeares
Hi!,

I want to report a bug... It's about the colors. Well, they show pretty good in the main window, but they do not appear in the conversation window.

I left the screenshot to explain better!

Thank you!

EDIT:
I'm using:
Windows XP Service Pack 3 (5.1.2600)
Windows Live Messenger 14.0.1202
Messenger Plus! Live 4.79.0.353
Confirmed and reproduced. =)
RE: Colors in PSM not working in conversation windows by limeares on 01-18-2009 at 08:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blessedguy
Confirmed and reproduced. =)
Great. Let's hope Patch fix this in the final 4.80 version.
Please continue providing feedback. :D
RE: Colors in PSM not working in conversation windows by Spunky on 01-19-2009 at 12:27 AM

This may be a limitation rather than a bug... I'm not sure if it's possible to display colours in that text box; I don't see why not though unless it's a different control

RE: Colors in PSM not working in conversation windows by limeares on 01-19-2009 at 09:40 PM

But in WLM 8.5 the colors are displayed correctly with the same beta version of MsgPlus installed.. Strange!

RE: Colors in PSM not working in conversation windows by blessedguy on 01-19-2009 at 09:48 PM

I've heard somewhere and another somewhere (wich I forgot the link =P) Plus! is having a little bit of problems about self integrating with messenger itself...