Shoutbox

[split] display picture changer with folder recursion - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [split] display picture changer with folder recursion (/showthread.php?tid=88605)

RE: What scripts can't do. by juliez` on 01-21-2009 at 01:10 AM

i just downloaded the script that changes your display picture every 60 seconds or however you want it, but it'll only loop through the pictures in that folder only. is there one that will go through all of the pictures that are in sub folders of that folder?? if that makes any sense lol

RE: What scripts can't do. by ShawnZ on 01-21-2009 at 01:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by juliez`
i just downloaded the script that changes your display picture every 60 seconds or however you want it, but it'll only loop through the pictures in that folder only. is there one that will go through all of the pictures that are in sub folders of that folder?? if that makes any sense lol

it does make sense, and you should probably ask the creator of the script
RE: What scripts can't do. by juliez` on 01-21-2009 at 02:12 AM

quote:
RE: What scripts can't do.
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by juliez`
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it does make sense, and you should probably ask the creator of the script
GENERATION 191,184,382: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and divide the generation number by 2 if it's even, or multiply it by 3 then add 1 if it's odd. Social experiment.

okay how do i go about doing that?