Shoutbox

Confusing microsoft is fun ;) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Confusing microsoft is fun ;) (/showthread.php?tid=88676)

Confusing microsoft is fun ;) by LieutenantPetrelli on 01-24-2009 at 09:36 PM

So yesterday me, baggins , and another friend were playing halo 3, got bored of mindlesly killing each other and desided to do random shit. Were in sandtrap with the "elephants" and desided to try in get the elephants over the boundry so that the gardians would blow it up. 3 and a half hours later we learn it is not possible, but it is possible to confuse Microsoft. Whilst trying to get it up the hill baggins hit the back of mine weird and it started to slide down the hill side ways. Well it fell down the edge of the hill and hit the corner of his elepant and tipped mine on its side. So we go over to flip it back over and the message was as follows.

" Press RB to flip.... Wait. What? How did you do that?"

After high fiving and cheering for 5 minutes we flipped it back over and tryed to get it up the hill again and flip over again and it apparently isn't easy because after another 2 and a half hours we didn't flip it once.

I'll get some pictures up later for proof, there only from a cell phone but that was all I had. Who says Microsoft doesn't have a sence of humour?

RE: Confusing microsoft is fun ;) by prashker on 01-24-2009 at 09:39 PM

OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
REALLY OLD

[Image: elephantflip.jpg] (crappy yes)

You can do it by driving over a scorpion also.

PS: this is VERY old, I did this like when Halo 3 first came out, and a quick google search shows like trillions of them :p

quote:
Originally posted by LieutenantPetrelli
Who says Microsoft doesn't have a sence of humour?
Microsoft != Bungie.

Bungie at the time was part of Microsoft (now separate) but it's still _Bungie's_ lulz and Bungie's game.
RE: Confusing microsoft is fun ;) by Vilkku on 01-24-2009 at 09:40 PM

quote:
So yesterday me, baggins , and another friend were playing halo 3, got bored of mindlesly killing each other and desided to do random shit. Were in sandtrap with the "elephants" and desided to try in get the elephants over the boundry so that the gardians would blow it up. 3 and a half hours later we learn it is not possible, but it is possible to confuse Microsoft. Whilst trying to get it up the hill baggins hit the back of mine weird and it started to slide down the hill side ways. Well it fell down the edge of the hill and hit the corner of his elepant and tipped mine on its side. So we go over to flip it back over and the message was as follows.

" Press RB to flip.... Wait. What? How did you do that?"

After high fiving and cheering for 5 minutes we flipped it back over and tryed to get it up the hill again and flip over again and it apparently isn't easy because after another 2 and a half hours we didn't flip it once.

I'll get some pictures up later for proof, there only from a cell phone but that was all I had. Who says Microsoft doesn't have a sence of humour?

You do know that this game was made by Bungie, right?
RE: Confusing microsoft is fun ;) by LieutenantPetrelli on 01-24-2009 at 09:41 PM

aww. didn't bother to look but.. AWW.

w.e lol im depressed now!

RE: Confusing microsoft is fun ;) by vaccination on 01-24-2009 at 09:43 PM

...pretty sure Microsoft have nothing to do with it...

RE: Confusing microsoft is fun ;) by LieutenantPetrelli on 01-24-2009 at 09:47 PM

oh well I dont care im depressed I thought it was hard to do lol. And sam there is No scorpion on sandtrap, i mean if you mean forge mode.

RE: Confusing microsoft is fun ;) by toddy on 01-24-2009 at 09:50 PM

do i really need to quote you again ?

if you really have to post silly things do it in T&T

RE: Confusing microsoft is fun ;) by LieutenantPetrelli on 01-24-2009 at 09:53 PM

I thought this would make for a "serious conversation" which is what this forums for.

RE: Confusing microsoft is fun ;) by toddy on 01-24-2009 at 09:58 PM

quote:
I thought this would make for a "serious conversation" which is what this forums for.
u thought a well know bug, in a game that is 1.5 years old "would make for a "serious conversation"".....:rolleyes:
RE: Confusing microsoft is fun ;) by LieutenantPetrelli on 01-24-2009 at 10:18 PM

well sooorry

RE: Confusing microsoft is fun ;) by Curtis on 01-25-2009 at 06:46 AM

You can also do it by driving both Elephants at each other and getting out of one and going into the lower one and driving forward.  Flipping it while you're on top of it is also fun.