Shoutbox

What's up with MsgPlus! Live 4.80 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: What's up with MsgPlus! Live 4.80 (/showthread.php?tid=88745)

What's up with MsgPlus! Live 4.80 by janlukaz on 01-27-2009 at 10:08 PM

I haven't seen anyone talking about that, and I was wondering how's the new version going. Not that I'm that anxious about it, the current beta is working perfectly and I'm fine with that, I just wanted to know if there's any news about it... If I'm not wrong it was expected to be released this month and it is almost february, but no pressure I don't mind if it eventually gets release later. (H)

RE: What's up with MsgPlus! Live 4.80 by Basilis on 01-27-2009 at 10:10 PM

Is it February? No :)
Just wait a little bit and you will have Plus! 4.80. Patchou said it will be released before the end of the month and I am sure he will keep his promise. Of course, I know as much as you know. I say this in order not to be misunderstood.

RE: What's up with MsgPlus! Live 4.80 by Menthix on 01-27-2009 at 10:49 PM

No news is good news I presume :). There's just not much to talk about, it's still being tested and going trough translation. It may not be out before February, but as long as people can use the beta without any major issues there's no reason to rush a release either.

RE: What's up with MsgPlus! Live 4.80 by Patchou on 01-28-2009 at 06:47 AM

It will be out in a couple of days, jsut waiting for all the translations to be sent to me :)

RE: What's up with MsgPlus! Live 4.80 by janlukaz on 01-31-2009 at 06:01 PM

Thanks for the replies, and to some people I say relax, it might not even be released today, it's not up to Patchou, it's up to the translators, and no pressure on them, remember that it's better to wait a few days to have a better quality, besides everything is working great.

RE: What's up with MsgPlus! Live 4.80 by .AbbeyDawn5x- on 01-31-2009 at 10:50 PM

He said this past wednesday that it be out in couple of days and that means 2 days and this is Saturday January 31 5:50 pm  and still not out.

RE: What's up with MsgPlus! Live 4.80 by Quantum on 01-31-2009 at 10:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by .AbbeyDawn5x-
He said this past wednesday that it be out in couple of days and that means 2 days and this is Saturday January 31 5:50 pm  and still not out.

A couple is not 2 :P

There was a big debate on here about what a couple was :P And we concluded that patchou's "couples" can be from 2 - 6 days :P
RE: What's up with MsgPlus! Live 4.80 by .AbbeyDawn5x- on 01-31-2009 at 10:59 PM

Well i aint waiting no 6 days for it, It better be out today cuz i'm sick of the waiting

RE: What's up with MsgPlus! Live 4.80 by toddy on 01-31-2009 at 11:07 PM

quote:
Well i aint waiting no 6 days for it, It better be out today cuz i'm sick of the waiting
when you start paying for the software, you'll have a very small leg to stand on. but whilst its free, and no set release day has been announced you'll just have to wait like normal people
RE: What's up with MsgPlus! Live 4.80 by Th3rmal on 01-31-2009 at 11:14 PM

quote:
You do realise that your not the only one who uses MP!L? Everyone has to wait, not just you; and as toddy mentioned, this is free software, so unless you would like to support patchou by paying up, please sit down and wait like the rest of us,
RE: RE: What's up with MsgPlus! Live 4.80 by Moh on 01-31-2009 at 11:21 PM

quote:
You say that while the beta version is working perfectly. What would you have done if it wasnt even working well!? Please, be patient. :)
RE: What's up with MsgPlus! Live 4.80 by robert_dll on 02-01-2009 at 12:23 AM

I understand "a couple of days" as, some days, it is just an expression *-)

RE: What's up with MsgPlus! Live 4.80 by riahc4 on 02-01-2009 at 12:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by robert_dll
I understand "a couple of days" as, some days, it is just an expression *-)
Its not just a expression.

It really means a couple of days; Patchou uses it incorrectly.
RE: RE: What's up with MsgPlus! Live 4.80 by janlukaz on 02-01-2009 at 12:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by riahc4

Its not just a expression.

It really means a couple of days; Patchou uses it incorrectly.

Correct is a metter of location, at Patchou's location "couple of" is used as "some". And guys, it was already said but just to remind, there is no reason to hurry things as there are no big problems on the current beta. And  .AbbeyDawn5x- don't be rude dude, Patchou's has no obligation to work on Plus! and is not even up to him now, it's being translated and we don't want half translations or spelling mistakes so let them take their time. It's out when it is out.
RE: What's up with MsgPlus! Live 4.80 by Patchou on 02-01-2009 at 03:55 AM

the new version has been released and it's still January in Canada :)