Shoutbox

NOT SAVING CONVERSATIONS - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: NOT SAVING CONVERSATIONS (/showthread.php?tid=88750)

NOT SAVING CONVERSATIONS by paulita22 on 01-28-2009 at 01:20 AM

I JUST UPGRADE MSN TO THE LIVE VERSION BUT I NOTICED NONE OF MY NEW CONVERSATIONS ARE SAVED IN MY COMPUTER,I ONLY GET TO SEE THE CONVERSATIONS I HAD BEFORE UPGRADING THE PROGRAM,I ALSO UPGRADED THE PLUS BUT NOTHING CHANGED.I WONDER WHERE THE NEW CONVERSATIONS ARE =?

RE: NOT SAVING CONVERSATIONS by robert_dll on 01-28-2009 at 02:17 AM

Did you install Plus! 4.79.353? http://mirror3.msgpluslive.net/MsgPlusLive-479b.exe

RE: NOT SAVING CONVERSATIONS by paulita22 on 01-28-2009 at 11:51 PM

Yup! Thats the one i have....

RE: NOT SAVING CONVERSATIONS by Moh on 01-29-2009 at 08:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by paulita22
I JUST UPGRADE MSN TO THE LIVE VERSION BUT I NOTICED NONE OF MY NEW CONVERSATIONS ARE SAVED IN MY COMPUTER,I ONLY GET TO SEE THE CONVERSATIONS I HAD BEFORE UPGRADING THE PROGRAM,I ALSO UPGRADED THE PLUS BUT NOTHING CHANGED.I WONDER WHERE THE NEW CONVERSATIONS ARE =?
Do you have A-patch, SweetIM, SmileyCentral or GDI++ installed?
They are known to cause some issues with Plus!
RE: NOT SAVING CONVERSATIONS by Tony Tony Chopper on 01-30-2009 at 12:50 AM

Hi, well i post the same problem before and i never recieve any reply. This is a common bug, please fix it

RE: NOT SAVING CONVERSATIONS by robert_dll on 01-30-2009 at 01:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Tony Tony Chopper
Hi, well i post the same problem before and i never recieve any reply. This is a common bug, please fix it
You are using a beta version, you can expect this kind of problems to happen, wait for 4.80.

RE: RE: NOT SAVING CONVERSATIONS by Tony Tony Chopper on 01-30-2009 at 03:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by robert_dll
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Tony Chopper
You are using a beta version, you can expect this kind of problems to happen, wait for 4.80.

Well, im just reporting this bug XD of course im waiting for the new version hehe and if this is a report this will be fixed, i know that this is a beta version and for this is important report this kind of problems.