Shoutbox

LOST [S05E03] - General Discussion - Spoilers Alert - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: LOST [S05E03] - General Discussion - Spoilers Alert (/showthread.php?tid=88779)

LOST [S05E03] - General Discussion - Spoilers Alert by albert on 01-29-2009 at 03:18 AM

Hey guys.

Well, I haven't yet gotten home to watch it (recorded it on my PVR so it'll be top priority as soon as I get home). But for all of you guys who watched the first and second episode, how do you see this new season coming up?

I'm loving the importance that Desmond's starting to have, he was always abandoned, it's cool for him to finally have something special.

I'm also hoping we'll get some answers on the chopper crew (we started seeing a lot about Faraday last time), Miles is extremely intriguing.

What do you think?!

RE: LOST [S05E03] - General Discussion - Spoilers Alert by toddy on 01-29-2009 at 03:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by albert
I'm loving the importance that Desmond's starting to have, he was always abandoned, it's cool for him to finally have something special.
iirc he has always been the constant (guess u didn't pay much attention last series :P)

and this isn't the first time he's travel through time/remembered something in his dreams
RE: LOST [S05E03] - General Discussion - Spoilers Alert by MeEtc on 01-29-2009 at 03:47 AM

I think too many people are getting mixed up with the constant thing. Only Desmond needed a constant from when he was jumping through time, as it was only his consciousness jumping around. Right now the Losties are physically jumping in time.

I have to wait for a torrent to come out to be able to watch it though.

As for what I think is going to happen, we have right now 2 storylines in different times. The island timeline has the characters jumping around, and then Ben+O7 5 years in the future. I wouldn't be surprised if after the island stops bouncing around, its 5 years ahead of where it was originally (which explains how it disappeared in S4, it jumped through time 5 years into the future)

EDIT: seems the release is a lot faster this week, and its already released.
* MeEtc goes to watch

RE: LOST [S05E03] - General Discussion - Spoilers Alert by ipab on 01-29-2009 at 10:36 AM

Love the whole whitemore thing, that should be intriguing, if they explain it more. To be honest, I'm liking how the show has less of a "WTF" factor this season than the previous one. They did a better job explaining things and weaving a more watchable hour.

RE: LOST [S05E03] - General Discussion - Spoilers Alert by Vimto on 01-29-2009 at 01:24 PM

Well I for one am extremely disappointed with Sawyer, he has lost his sexyful body :(

But apart from my perverted ways, loving it so far :P

RE: LOST [S05E03] - General Discussion - Spoilers Alert by albert on 01-29-2009 at 02:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddy
iirc he has always been the constant (guess u didn't pay much attention last series )

He had a skill but it was always suggested it happened because of the hatch. The way we see him now is more of a leader, of a fate chosen character, he seems a lot more powerful in that sense.

quote:
Originally posted by ipab
Love the whole whitemore thing, that should be intriguing,

I think widmore was the leader before Ben, which is why they keep fighting, they both want the island commander in chef.

quote:
Originally posted by Vimto
Well I for one am extremely disappointed with Sawyer, he has lost his sexyful body

Girls! =P