Shoutbox

I have some doubts (options box, backgrounds...) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: I have some doubts (options box, backgrounds...) (/showthread.php?tid=88789)

I have some doubts (options box, backgrounds...) by †Peshe† on 01-29-2009 at 04:34 PM

Hi, I'm starting making skins and I have some doubts:

1)I have and option box but the text on it doesn't appear full in the window. HOw can I make this box bigger?? There is a image of this attached...

2) I want to put a image in the contact list window, but I only can do this behind the names of the contacts, I want a image in ALL the window.
I'm using this code in 1001 def to do this:

code:
            <BuddyList id=atom(abView) Layout=FillLayout() CmdGroup=guid("{16E32D35-5350-4805-B7F0-5E782510AF6F}")
            <*PlusSkin Conditions(bg = "Op1") *>background=rcbkd(59001)</*PlusSkin*>
            <*PlusSkin Conditions(bg = "Op2") *>background=rcbkd(59003)</*PlusSkin*>/>

THe option box is to activate this image and it's text is to big :/

What code I need to use to make the image in the full window of messenger??

3) How can I change the background/Wallpaper of the chat window???

4) And how can I remove the white background behind "émticônes proposées"??? ( Se here )

THis skin is in WLM8.5

Thx.
RE: I have some doubts (options box, backgrounds...) by †Peshe† on 01-30-2009 at 03:55 PM

3) I've read this and tryed the code, but it didnt change all the window:

[Image: chatkj2.th.jpg]

WHen I change the wallpaper using the WLM it changes the background of text areas to... How can I do that?

RE: I have some doubts (options box, backgrounds...) by blessedguy on 01-30-2009 at 04:12 PM

1. Read the documentation, it's there.
2. It WILL always be under contacts names.
4. Your link i linked to the solution.

RE: I have some doubts (options box, backgrounds...) by †Peshe† on 01-30-2009 at 06:21 PM

1) I'm reading and I'm with dificulties so I asked here...
2) I saw some skins that changed the full window :/
3) I saw some skins that changed the wallpaper of the chat window without that white space...
4) Sorry, where did you link the solution?? I'm not findind it...

RE: I have some doubts (options box, backgrounds...) by blessedguy on 01-30-2009 at 06:38 PM

1. If you want with a different size, use custom options panel. There will be a "height" and "wide" string.

2. screenie of one that does it? If picture goes above names, they don't show...

3. What about looking for "history" and "type" keywords in the 920 definition? They're the elements you should change the alpha.

4. It should be "Your link is linked to the solution." Maybe if you read the complete thread... It's the first reply in fact...

RE: I have some doubts (options box, backgrounds...) by Jesus on 01-30-2009 at 07:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blessedguy
2. screenie of one that does it? If picture goes above names, they don't show...
I think he means changing the background of the entire contact list window, not just the area where the contacts are listed. Putting an image over the contacts wouldn't make sense indeed :P
RE: I have some doubts (options box, backgrounds...) by †Peshe† on 01-31-2009 at 03:13 PM

1)I'll search about "custom options panel"...

2)I want to change the entire window, not just the area where the contacts are listed. I've seen some skins with this.

3)I'll change the "history"s and "type"s alpha in the 920 definition...

4) In that topic they are talking about WLM14 and I'm skinning WLM8.5... (read the full topic)