Shoutbox

WLM9 with Plus! not flashing w/ new message recived - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: WLM9 with Plus! not flashing w/ new message recived (/showthread.php?tid=88803)

WLM9 with Plus! not flashing w/ new message recived by yuping on 01-30-2009 at 01:00 PM

WLM9 with Plus! chat window not flashing w/ new message recived, but new message sound working properly.

This is a BIG issue for somebody, especially in office turn off sound situation.

RE: WLM9 with Plus! not flashing w/ new message recived by esiw on 02-23-2009 at 01:52 AM

me too.

i also installed msnshell,when i uninstalled it ,msn works correct.
RE: WLM9 with Plus! not flashing w/ new message recived by Vilkku on 02-23-2009 at 06:01 AM

What version of Plus! and WLM are you using? As far as I know, this was an issue with an earlier build of Plus!, the latest version is 4.80.356 - if you don't have that one, please upgrade to the latest version.

RE: WLM9 with Plus! not flashing w/ new message recived by jamespond on 03-06-2009 at 07:14 AM

I have the same problem.

MSN version is 2009(Build 14.0.8064.206)
Messager Plus! Live version is 4.80.0.356
MSN Shell version is 5.1.2.11

they all the lastest version.

RE: WLM9 with Plus! not flashing w/ new message recived by Moh on 03-06-2009 at 08:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by esiw
i also installed msnshell,when i uninstalled it ,msn works correct.
MSNShell is known by it's conflict with Plus!. For the others, do you have any other add-ons? Have you tried re-installing both Windows Live Messenger and Plus!?
RE: WLM9 with Plus! not flashing w/ new message recived by jamespond on 03-10-2009 at 06:12 AM

no metter I install MSNShell or MSG Plus first
the window won't flashing at tab mode..........

RE: RE: WLM9 with Plus! not flashing w/ new message recived by Moh on 03-10-2009 at 07:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jamespond
no metter I install MSNShell or MSG Plus first
the window won't flashing at tab mode..........
Uninstall MSNShell and everything is supposed to be back to normal.
RE: WLM9 with Plus! not flashing w/ new message recived by Serenade on 03-10-2009 at 06:11 PM

See, the flashing works without the tabs.
But seeing as how uninstalling MSNSHELL fixes the issue, the offending program is MSNSHELL. So the best thing is to wait for SHELL to come up with a solution.