Shoutbox

Chatlogs STILL not saving, even with new Plus! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Chatlogs STILL not saving, even with new Plus! (/showthread.php?tid=88862)

Chatlogs STILL not saving, even with new Plus! by Jeezo on 02-01-2009 at 02:31 PM

Hi there, I have the latest Windows Live Messenger, and Messenger Plus! Live, and like before with the beta, my conversations are still not saving.

A file is created when I am having a conversation, but when I open it, it's blank. Then when I exit Messenger, the file disappears!

Is there a solution to this?
My chatlogs are saved as HTML files by Messenger Plus! and are encrypted too.

Thanks for the help,
-Tom.

RE: Chatlogs STILL not saving, even with new Plus! by Mnjul on 02-01-2009 at 04:11 PM

Do you have any add-ons, such as SmiliesCentral or MessengerDiscovery installed for your Messenger? :)

RE: Chatlogs STILL not saving, even with new Plus! by Jeezo on 02-01-2009 at 04:15 PM

No I don't have any add-ons at all!

RE: Chatlogs STILL not saving, even with new Plus! by yuping on 02-04-2009 at 04:56 AM

I met the same issue with 4.80/WLM9

RE: Chatlogs STILL not saving, even with new Plus! by Patchou on 02-13-2009 at 06:21 PM

Please uninstall Messenger completely, uinstall Plus! as wello, reboot your computer, reinstall Messenger and reinstall Plus!. In many cases, this solves issues such as the one you're experiencing.

RE: RE: Chatlogs STILL not saving, even with new Plus! by cloudsky on 03-30-2009 at 06:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Please uninstall Messenger completely, uinstall Plus! as wello, reboot your computer, reinstall Messenger and reinstall Plus!. In many cases, this solves issues such as the one you're experiencing.

I also have the same symptom.
I also uninstall and reinstall Messenger and Plus!, the Chat Log still not saved.
My Save Format is TXT mode no encrypt.
Please help.  Thank you.