Shoutbox

Messenger plus is no longer working!!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Messenger plus is no longer working!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=88957)

Messenger plus is no longer working!!!! by DarkDemon258 on 02-04-2009 at 03:56 PM

Hi, im having some problems with my messenger plus on the newest version of windows live messenger. I downloaded the new version and then downloaded the messenger plus part and all was well  and good, but i shut down my pc and wen i hav turned it back on it is not there, i tried installing it again but it didnt show up (the installation went through successfully) but it is not there, i hav also uninstalled messenger plus restarted my pc then tried again but same thing keeps happening, could you please help me!!!???
                    thanx in advance ~DarkDemon258~

RE: Messenger plus is no longer working!!!! by djdannyp on 02-04-2009 at 04:52 PM

Do you have either SweetIM or SmileyCentral installed?

Check your Add/Remove Programs (Programs & Features on Vista) as they can become installed without your knowledge

They are known to conflict with Messenger Plus! Live and cause the problem you are describing

RE: Messenger plus is no longer working!!!! by DarkDemon258 on 02-04-2009 at 05:05 PM

No i hav none of them as i had so many problems with them on other pc's so i dont use them.
                              ~DarkDemon258~

RE: Messenger plus is no longer working!!!! by mess_37 on 02-04-2009 at 05:36 PM

I have the same problem. I don't have the smiley programs installed. I tried uninstalling windows live messenger uninstalled Messenger Plus and tried reinstalling both application. Install finishes properly but Messenger Plus doesnt show up when I start messenger.

RE: Messenger plus is no longer working!!!! by DarkDemon258 on 02-04-2009 at 11:08 PM

HELP!!!!! this is startin to drive me insane does any1 hav any idea how to help us
                thanx in advance
                       ~DarkDemon258~