Shoutbox

another new song (and a mess about) ;o - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: another new song (and a mess about) ;o (/showthread.php?tid=89167)

another new song (and a mess about) ;o by joey on 02-14-2009 at 01:01 PM

i made another one called "white elephant", and it only took me about a week after i got a tune "down".
it's just like ravey loud shit and it's only 3 minutes long so short and to the point :P
i would imagine even less people would listen to this sort of thing than my last song but i don't care, i want to show off and get some groupies ;D
it's probably best with headphones unless the speakers are sort of apart as i ha a little play with panning the delay and other little bits. anyway, give me your thoughts on it.

dancing under electric stars is obviously the first one i made, and "heavy stepping" is a little piss about with a few loops i made and scream 4 distortion. not really a serious song, plus the quality is rather crap.

and that first song on there is that mint one i love, in case you like "white elephant". =p

edit: you might need a link to it 8-)
clicky clicky

RE: another new song (and a mess about) ;o by Menthix on 02-14-2009 at 02:33 PM

Not even that bad,

My subwoofer loves Frontliner - Time though :D.

RE: another new song (and a mess about) ;o by Phillip on 02-14-2009 at 08:46 PM

It sounds a little off at about 1:12 but other than that is an awesome tune. My kind of stuff (H)

RE: another new song (and a mess about) ;o by Nathan on 02-14-2009 at 08:56 PM

It's actually really good :P, i noticed it was out around 1:12-1:20, but I like it, and will be playing it again :P.
One of my mates is a DJ, and all his stuff is long ass stuff, which is so repetitive it makes your head hurt....

Swnd stuff (y)

RE: another new song (and a mess about) ;o by davidpolitis on 01-26-2011 at 02:30 AM

Heh. I was going through some hardstyle songs and Zany ft. HarmoniK - Evolution has the same tune as White Elephant.