Shoutbox

[Claymation] Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: [Claymation] Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (/showthread.php?tid=89186)

[Claymation] Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by James Potter on 02-15-2009 at 08:19 AM

Rayan Freerksen, a 22-year-old Columbia College Chiccago graduate with a bachelors degree in film-making, has made a four-hours claymation movie of the well-known and highly-anticipated Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie. His claymation consists of twenty-six parts, ten minutes each, featuring the most exciting and emotional events that occured in the novel, by J. K. Rowling.
Personally, I believe that his four-hours long movie is what the hard-core Harry Potter fans are looking forward to.

Watch Part 1 Here

I believe that Nile would love to see this!

P.S. Please do not state that this is old as it is a week or so old, that's all about it.

Your opinions? :)

RE: [Claymation] Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by John Anderton on 03-03-2009 at 02:32 AM

I'll watch it later tonight and definitely let you know about this. Excited to watch it (comment is to later remember about the thread.. else I'd forget when I get back home at night [:)])

RE: [Claymation] Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by James Potter on 03-03-2009 at 04:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
I'll watch it later tonight and definitely let you know about this. Excited to watch it (comment is to later remember about the thread.. else I'd forget when I get back home at night [:)])
I downloaded the entire thing in MP4 format. :D
Now merging and encoding, then later will fix the shaking-stability of the Video Camera he used. :O
Moreover, he won a job offer just because of his claymation. Wish him the best. (Y)

Here's an interview with him.
RE: [Claymation] Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by Voldemort on 03-03-2009 at 04:54 AM

i likes :P, haven't seen it yet.

who are you? you've had an account here in the past.

RE: [Claymation] Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by James Potter on 03-03-2009 at 05:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
Who are you? you've had an account here in the past.
I am a human being. And, yes, I have had an account in here before, which was banned. But later, I contacted WDZ and he allowed me in again. So yeah.
RE: [Claymation] Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by Vimto on 03-03-2009 at 08:36 AM

Definately worth a look, I'll have a look when I get back from college :)

RE: RE: RE: [Claymation] Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by Phillip on 03-03-2009 at 09:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Moh Zayadi
quote:
Originally posted by James Potter
quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
Who are you? you've had an account here in the past.
I am a human being. And, yes, I have had an account in here before, which was banned. But later, I contacted WDZ and he allowed me in again. So yeah.
Acc2pmWDZ :zippy:
Before that :P

Also I think I will wait for the movie to come out :P
RE: [Claymation] Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by James Potter on 03-05-2009 at 07:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
quote:
Originally posted by Vimto
Definately worth a look, I'll have a look when I get back from college :)
Are you back from college yet? I know I am. ;D -- Err... If you have been back and have watched it entirely, what's your opinion? (A)
RE: [Claymation] Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by user27089 on 03-06-2009 at 04:51 PM

I'd really like to watch the movie, but your YouTube link says the movie has been removed due to copyright infringements. It's a pity if the movie gets pulled due to the Harry Potter infringements, I bet it'd be quite good.

Do you have any other links to the film?

RE: [Claymation] Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by John Anderton on 03-06-2009 at 04:55 PM

shit, really? I knew I should have downloaded it :(

RE: [Claymation] Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by James Potter on 03-06-2009 at 04:57 PM

I have downloaded the entire thing on my HDD, got to check whether it's the complete thing (or does it have repeated/missing parts) then will merge and upload in parts (.rar) to some server so you could download and watch. ;)
Uploading part 1 MP4 file, might take me a while, seeing as it's massive in size (40 MB) and would take ages to be uploaded with a 128kbps connection.