Shoutbox

Main Website down - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Main Website down (/showthread.php?tid=89187)

Main Website down by callistra on 02-15-2009 at 09:11 AM

The main website where one can download the plus! plugin has been down for me for 2 days now. I cannot access it using multiple browsers and multiple internet providers on my computer. 

I just installed the very latest version of messenger from messenger.msn.com. My latest version of Plus! Is dated last week of Jan, 09. It seemed to be working fine. However, I tried to install Sopair 2.0.1 and now MSN won't even load. It loads very briefly to my system tray and when I mouse over it, I find it closed. No running processes either.

RE: Main Website down by Th3rmal on 02-15-2009 at 09:19 AM

It is known that the main website is down. :)

You can download the latest MP!L from here

Sopair 2.0.1 was not designed for the latest WLM and hence does not work. I suggest unintalling WLM, re-installing and installing the latest MP!L

:)

RE: Main Website down by callistra on 02-15-2009 at 09:30 AM

Thank you.

I uninstalled Plus! and Messenger. Then I reinstalled both. Problem solved.

Too bad about Sopair :( Having the contact icons on the left side is driving me nuts. I feel disoriented when chatting lol I can't be the only one.. I guess if I wait long enough someone will "fix" what MS broke.

RE: Main Website down by Th3rmal on 02-15-2009 at 09:35 AM

Take a look at this skin.

It is compatible with the latest build of WLM and it allows you to move the dps to the right hand side of the conversation, as well as alot of options. :)

RE: Main Website down by callistra on 02-15-2009 at 10:19 AM

This is perfect. Thanks again!