Shoutbox

Help with an invitation that doesn't exist... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Help with an invitation that doesn't exist... (/showthread.php?tid=89319)

Help with an invitation that doesn't exist... by :No-Frost: on 02-21-2009 at 05:58 PM

Every time I login into my msn account, WLM shows me a yellow bar saying that I had 1 invitation to some kind of group or contact... I have clicked it to see what is about but in the invitation page appears no invitation...

It's a ghost invitation that can't be removed....

Anny suggestion?

RE: Help with an invitation that doesn't exist... by Spunky on 02-21-2009 at 09:01 PM

Used to happen to me... As far as I could see, you can't remove it...

RE: Help with an invitation that doesn't exist... by prashker on 02-21-2009 at 09:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Spunky
Used to happen to me... As far as I could see, you can't remove it...

Well then it must expire after sometime, I doubt it can stay there foreverrrrrrrrrrrr :p
RE: Help with an invitation that doesn't exist... by :No-Frost: on 02-21-2009 at 10:14 PM

Damn =/ ... Welll I will need to wait then... I found pretty anoying this issue...

RE: Help with an invitation that doesn't exist... by prashker on 02-21-2009 at 10:15 PM

You could always get a skin which hides it :p

RE: Help with an invitation that doesn't exist... by :No-Frost: on 02-22-2009 at 06:00 AM

Yeah, but if I use a skin, I will lose the patch that removes the banner :(

RE: Help with an invitation that doesn't exist... by prashker on 02-22-2009 at 07:04 AM

Add into the skin to remove the banner :p?

RE: Help with an invitation that doesn't exist... by James Potter on 02-22-2009 at 11:28 AM

Oh, the integration of Windows Live Spaces. I have, sadly, faced this issue in the past and things that I did to stop it were: Disable Windows Live Spaces integration and clearing my Temp folder. Try those too. Please post your feedback on whether it did or did not work.

RE: Help with an invitation that doesn't exist... by :No-Frost: on 03-26-2009 at 04:53 PM

Sorry for being away so long... I had troubles with my computer...

James, How can I do that??... I don't know how to do it...

RE: Help with an invitation that doesn't exist... by James Potter on 03-26-2009 at 06:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by :No-Frost:
Sorry for being away so long... I had troubles with my computer...

James, How can I do that??... I don't know how to do it...
Just sent you a message on how to do that.
RE: Help with an invitation that doesn't exist... by :No-Frost: on 03-27-2009 at 02:29 PM

Tryied it out with no succes... I couldn't remove the Windows Live Spaces integration =(...