Shoutbox

Msg Plus! Live not on messenger, even though I installed it. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Msg Plus! Live not on messenger, even though I installed it. (/showthread.php?tid=89366)

Msg Plus! Live not on messenger, even though I installed it. by johancamargo on 02-23-2009 at 07:14 PM

Msg Plus! Live not on messenger, even though I installed it.

I Use WLM 9.0.1407.1107(WLM 9.0 Beta) with Msg Plus! 3.80 on Win XP Pro x64, so I can't use the latest WLM.

It used to run ok, same config, earlier versión of Msg Plus!.

I format the hard Drive and reinstall. so is not an old .dll

Don't know what to do, thanks.

RE: Msg Plus! Live not on messenger, even though I installed it. by djdannyp on 02-23-2009 at 08:20 PM

You should upgrade to Windows Live Messenger 14.0.8064.206 as the beta is no longer functional.

Download it from here and compatibly Messenger Plus! Live from here

Also, do you have SweetIM, SmileyCentral, Kiwee, GDI++ or Messenger Discovery Live installed, as these are all known to conflict with Messenger Plus! Live.

RE: Msg Plus! Live not on messenger, even though I installed it. by johancamargo on 02-24-2009 at 06:23 PM

Thanks djdannyp for your answer;

The thing is that because I use Win XP 64bit I can´t install the latest version of WLM.

Is there a newer WLM version that I can use on a 64bit O.S.?

And no, i don´t use any other plug-in on WLM other than Msg Plus!

Thank's again

RE: Msg Plus! Live not on messenger, even though I installed it. by johancamargo on 02-25-2009 at 05:12 AM

Sorry, I google a little more and found that I can install WLM 14 (2009). I just have to download the Messenger.msi and contacts.msi, not all the install pack, cause the full pack doesn't work on 64 bit O.S.
Double click on both files and voilá! everything working perfect.
hope this works for others. ;)