Shoutbox

How to stop my MSN from sending SPAM to contacts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: How to stop my MSN from sending SPAM to contacts (/showthread.php?tid=89392)

How to stop my MSN from sending SPAM to contacts by kitmel on 02-26-2009 at 02:23 AM

my contacts received msg from me with link to a website. i know i didn't send it. is it a spam or virus on my computer?

i tried solutions as advised in the forum such as changing the password and scanning the system with antivirus (norton) but the problem still remains.

any advise will be much appreciated. thanks in advance.

RE: How to stop my MSN from sending SPAM to contacts by robert_dll on 02-26-2009 at 02:37 AM

Try MSN Cleaner, norton is not good enough...

RE: How to stop my MSN from sending SPAM to contacts by Phillip on 02-26-2009 at 08:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Moh Zayadi
Change your msn password.
quote:
Originally posted by kitmel
i tried solutions as advised in the forum such as changing the password

My little brother had one of these viruses on his computer. All I did was google the message it was sending. There were alot of other people that had the same problem and had already fixed it.

If you post the message here I'm sure one of us could find a fix for you. Or you could just try MSN Cleaner and see how that goes. I have never used it so I wouldn't know if it works or not.
RE: How to stop my MSN from sending SPAM to contacts by RaPLeX on 02-26-2009 at 08:38 PM

also try combofix