Shoutbox

[split] Plus not working after restart - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: [split] Plus not working after restart (/showthread.php?tid=89403)

RE: Plus not working after MSN Shell is installed by limao23 on 02-26-2009 at 11:54 AM

Hi,

I need help ..

I use Messenger Plus! MSN 8.1 in normally, when I try to install 8.5 standard install, plus the Messenger Plus! is not ...
After the installation is more if I turned off the computer when I connect the Messenger Plus!, is no longer installed ..

Why?

I would have Messenger Plus! installed on 8.5 but not with you, how?
can you help me?
*-)

RE: RE: Plus not working after MSN Shell is installed by djdannyp on 02-26-2009 at 11:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by limao23
Hi,

I need help ..

I use Messenger Plus! MSN 8.1 in normally, when I try to install 8.5 standard install, plus the Messenger Plus! is not ...
After the installation is more if I turned off the computer when I connect the Messenger Plus!, is no longer installed ..

Why?

can you help me?
*-)

Do you have either SweetIM, SmileyCentral, Kiwee, GDI++, Messenger Discover Live or ThreatFire installed?

These are all incompatible with Messenger Plus! Live and cause the symptom that you are describing.

Uninstall whichever one you have, then re-install Messenger Plus! live and it should be okay
RE: Plus not working after MSN Shell is installed by limao23 on 02-26-2009 at 12:07 PM

Hi,

I need help ..

Why?

can you help me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have either SweetIM, SmileyCentral, Kiwee, GDI++, Messenger Discover Live or ThreatFire installed?

These are all incompatible with Messenger Plus! Live and cause the symptom that you are describing.

Uninstall whichever one you have, then re-install Messenger Plus! live and it should be okay

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inta I installed the new Messenger Plus ...
more does not enter at all!
he takes nornalmente in 8.1 ...
more when they install the 8.5 is .. more when I turn the computer off and Messenger Plus! is not more

RE: Plus not working after MSN Shell is installed by djdannyp on 02-26-2009 at 12:19 PM

Download Messenger Plus! Live from here and install it AFTER installing Windows Live Messenger 8.5

If it doesn't show up after turning off the computer, the please follow the steps listed above

RE: Plus not working after MSN Shell is installed by limao23 on 02-26-2009 at 01:19 PM

Download, install, MSN8.5 the nink disappeared and then installed it does not appear ..
i installed Messenger Plus! q vc me mando ..
no use or install ..
ja uninstall MSN is also installed new and naum will ...
as if I find the programs that come into comflito with Messenger Plus?

RE: [split] Plus not working after restart by limao23 on 02-26-2009 at 03:40 PM

Download, install, MSN8.5 the nink disappeared and then installed it does not appear ..
no use or install ..
as if I find the programs that come into comflito with Messenger Plus?^o):^)

RE: [split] Plus not working after restart by djdannyp on 02-26-2009 at 04:08 PM

What do you mean by this?  I can't understand what you're writing.

Follow these instructions:

1. Uninstall Messenger Plus! Live
2. Uninstall Windows Live Messenger 8.5
3. Look in your Add/REmove Programs (Programs & Features on Vista) for SweetIM, SmileyCentral, Kiwee, GDI++, Messenger Discover Live or ThreatFire
4. If you find any, then uninstall them
5. Download Windows Live Messenger 2009 or 8.5 and install it
6. Download Messenger Plus! Live 4.80 and install it

RE: [split] Plus not working after restart by blessedguy on 02-26-2009 at 04:41 PM

quote:
no use or install ..
as if I find the programs that come into comflito with Messenger Plus?^o):^)
Could you send me the portuguese version of it? I translate if for you... automatic translators don't make sense =P
---
Você pode me mandar a sua resposta em portugês? traduzo pra você... tradutores automáticos não fazem sentido nenhum...