Shoutbox

[SUGGESTION] Nick Emoticon cleaning in convo windows. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [SUGGESTION] Nick Emoticon cleaning in convo windows. (/showthread.php?tid=89427)

[SUGGESTION] Nick Emoticon cleaning in convo windows. by limeares on 02-27-2009 at 07:03 PM

Hi,

I want to suggest a possible feature (or script) in Plus!. Is about emoticon cleaning in convo windows title. Example: If my nick were "I'm limeares [Image: msn_happy.gif]" (with the i'm from charity) the nick code were: "*unicef limeares :)".. and in the convo window title displays *unicef limeares.

[Image: 43222214.png]

I want that the nick in the title were only limeares [without the *unicef or :) ]

I'm sure it can be done by a script like e-mail remover that removes the mail from the title.

PS: Sorry SmarterChild for taking your screenshot, my laptop is broken.

Thanks!

RE: [SUGGESTION] Nick Emoticon cleaning in convo windows. by Moh on 02-27-2009 at 07:52 PM

Options> Messages> Untick "Show emoticons". It will do what you asked for. Note, for instance if someone sends you or if you send someone an emoticon you will see it as :­) and not :). And by the way smarterchild is a bot. :P

RE: [SUGGESTION] Nick Emoticon cleaning in convo windows. by limeares on 02-27-2009 at 09:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Moh Zayadi
Options> Messages> Untick "Show emoticons". It will do what you asked for. Note, for instance if someone sends you or if you send someone an emoticon you will see it as :­) and not :). And by the way smarterchild is a bot. :P
I want emoticons to dissapear only in the title (before minimize, restore and close buttons). Thanks for answering. :)
RE: [SUGGESTION] Nick Emoticon cleaning in convo windows. by Shiny Rabbit on 02-28-2009 at 11:44 AM

it could be possible, because Plus doesn't show bbcode in the window title but that might not be the same

RE: [SUGGESTION] Nick Emoticon cleaning in convo windows. by robert_dll on 02-28-2009 at 08:35 PM

Did you know SmarterChild is a bot? lol

RE: [SUGGESTION] Nick Emoticon cleaning in convo windows. by limeares on 03-02-2009 at 03:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by robert_dll
Did you know SmarterChild is a bot? lol
Funny enough, I didn't realized it until now :$