Shoutbox

[Request] Skinning Schema - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: [Request] Skinning Schema (/showthread.php?tid=89450)

[Request] Skinning Schema by Eddie on 03-01-2009 at 01:55 PM

Hey folks, I am unable to obtain the Messenger Plus! Live 4.80 schema file from the documentation, and the only one i can find around is the one from 4.60, anyone able to provide me with it? thanks.

RE: [Request] Skinning Schema by blessedguy on 03-01-2009 at 02:06 PM

Plus! Interfaces schema
SkinInfo Schema

Username: filesbg
Password: blessedguy

RE: [Request] Skinning Schema by Eddie on 03-01-2009 at 02:17 PM

Thank you very much :)

RE: [Request] Skinning Schema by Eddie on 03-02-2009 at 06:16 AM

Okay those two links are useless, keeps coming up no file/directory, someone else want to help please? :)

RE: [Request] Skinning Schema by djdannyp on 03-02-2009 at 06:51 AM

Standalone versions of schemas shouldn't really be made available as out of date versions can end up being distributed, they are included in the help documentation which (as far as i can see) are up to date

If you just download the latest version of the documentation then you've got everything in there.....and if you need to use it elsewhere without internet/plus then it downloads as a single file in:

C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Skins

as MPLSkinning

RE: [Request] Skinning Schema by Eddie on 03-02-2009 at 06:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
Standalone versions of schemas shouldn't really be made available as out of date versions can end up being distributed, they are included in the help documentation which (as far as i can see) are up to date

If you just download the latest version of the documentation then you've got everything in there.....and if you need to use it elsewhere without internet/plus then it downloads as a single file in:

C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Skins

as MPLSkinning
Obviously you did not read my first post.
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
Hey folks, I am unable to obtain the Messenger Plus! Live 4.80 schema file from the documentation, and the only one i can find around is the one from 4.60, anyone able to provide me with it? thanks.
I am unable to obtain the schema files from the documentation, don't ask me why, but i am not able to. Also the schema's are not in my Skins folder. I only want you to upload them, when ive got them you can remove them?

Got it now, thanks to Th3rmal
RE: [Request] Skinning Schema by robert_dll on 03-02-2009 at 10:56 PM

http://files.msgpluslive.net/extras/MPLSkinning.zip ...