Shoutbox

Pheremones, what are you experiences? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Pheremones, what are you experiences? (/showthread.php?tid=89459)

Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Nathan on 03-01-2009 at 10:24 PM

Hey,
I watched ocean's 13 (good movie, surprised I havent seen it before), and saw pheremones.
Had a few mates with me at the time, and one of them knew what they are. Ever since i've been realy curious, and yes I am guilty to have bought some (should be here in 2days).
Just wondered what the effects are, and if they're actually like shown in films, and described by other "reviewers".
Anyone used them?

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by MeEtc on 03-01-2009 at 10:30 PM

I think you just got ripped off.

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by segosa on 03-01-2009 at 10:30 PM

you're so hot right now

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by John Anderton on 03-01-2009 at 10:33 PM

I want you. NAO!

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Thor on 03-01-2009 at 10:34 PM

Baby, why have you been hiding from me for so long?

COME HERE AND GIVE YOUR PAPA SOME LOVE!

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by ShawnZ on 03-01-2009 at 10:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by segosa
you're so hot right now

derelick my balls cap-i-tan
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by SikStyles on 03-01-2009 at 10:40 PM

You could also try the Sex Panther cologne from Ron Burgundy. Just a thought. :wink:

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by djdannyp on 03-01-2009 at 10:41 PM

Don't forget to get a fat guy in a nappy to shoot the person you love in the ass with an arrow.....that's the surefire way to get someone to like you

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Chancer on 03-01-2009 at 10:42 PM

It uses to work with bees and other insects.
You'll be lucky if you find an instinctive girl...

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by vaccination on 03-02-2009 at 10:21 AM

-_-

Also, Pheromone*

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Menthix on 03-02-2009 at 10:29 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pheromone#Humans

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Th3rmal on 03-02-2009 at 10:35 AM

next time you get an urge to do something like that, i could do with some funds as im running low, so just send them my way and ill give you "pheromones"

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Mike on 03-02-2009 at 11:35 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSZajwsq1mM

EDIT: Some people who commented on the above video say that they were doing it the wrong way. They said that they used too much pheromone. They also said that you're supposed to cover it with cologne.
This sounds interesting... Please post your results! :)

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Th3rmal on 03-02-2009 at 12:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SikStyles
You could also try the Sex Panther cologne from Ron Burgundy. Just a thought. :wink:
That cologne wasnt Ron's, but it was the guy who did the weather or something...thats a double whammy :P
RE: RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Vimto on 03-02-2009 at 12:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSZajwsq1mM

Lol, she's not devastated much 8-)
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Nathan on 03-02-2009 at 07:33 PM

I got them today, and wow it's wierd.
You put it on, and think, this is a con - it's not going to work, it's all in the mind. But then when you look back on the day, girls do things they don't normally do.

I was outside today, and I was talking to one of the girls through the window of their house, and no joke, her head was halfway through a window which was open about 20cm :p. And to top of it, she did nothing but stare at me. This is a girl, who normally I would have no chance with - she's in the year above, and she is hawt!

Just my experience for today.

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by segosa on 03-02-2009 at 08:06 PM

Do they themselves smell of anything?

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Nathan on 03-02-2009 at 09:49 PM

The actual pheromones?

Yes, it's weird, when you put it on yourself, it doesn't smell very nice to you, but my mate had the some one on - and his smelt really nice - and it's the same one as mine.

This is the one i've got:
http://www.androticsdirect.com/product.php?productid=109&cat=12&page=1

I wasn't going to splash out on a fullsized bottle without knowing what it's really like. I must say, I might re-buy at some point.

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by djdannyp on 03-02-2009 at 10:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by that website

Customer Feedback & Advice 

"This is definitely a product for men ... but to be used by women only! My honey says that when he uses it, it doesn't seem to affect him very much, but when I wore it one day ... this should be nicknamed Instant Boner!"

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Nathan on 03-02-2009 at 10:15 PM

Yeah I read that previously. But the "travel size" have different reviews to the fullsize. But are the same thing just smaller.

I don't care if you believe me or not, but it's one of those things you dont believe till you try.

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Justin on 03-02-2009 at 10:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
quote:
Originally posted by that website

Customer Feedback & Advice 

"This is definitely a product for men ... but to be used by women only! My honey says that when he uses it, it doesn't seem to affect him very much, but when I wore it one day ... this should be nicknamed Instant Boner!"

He could be secretly gay.

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Voldemort on 03-02-2009 at 10:37 PM

well i know a (female) friend had a perfume that had pheromones, and i never noticed a thing...

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
I got them today, and wow it's wierd.
You put it on, and think, this is a con - it's not going to work, it's all in the mind. But then when you look back on the day, girls do things they don't normally do.

I was outside today, and I was talking to one of the girls through the window of their house, and no joke, her head was halfway through a window which was open about 20cm :p. And to top of it, she did nothing but stare at me. This is a girl, who normally I would have no chance with - she's in the year above, and she is hawt!

Just my experience for today.
its the confidence that the pheromones gave you - seriously, the effect they have isn't irrational and it won't force you to do shit you normally wouldn't do. people notice and like the way you look/move... it was probably that you were confident you would 'attract' a girl because of the pheromones..

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Nathan on 03-02-2009 at 10:46 PM

That's what I thought as well, but if you'd seen the girl, it wasn't normal. No girl stares at you and head like pressed up against the half open window and expects it to be normal :p.

And people do seem really relaxed around you.

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by djdannyp on 03-02-2009 at 11:06 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Voldemort on 03-02-2009 at 11:10 PM

quote:
That's what I thought as well, but if you'd seen the girl, it wasn't normal. No girl stares at you and head like pressed up against the half open window and expects it to be normal :p.

And people do seem really relaxed around you.

your perception isn't trust-able, srsly.
(key word here being SEEM)
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Nathan on 03-02-2009 at 11:24 PM

I understand where you're coming from, and if I think about it, it's probably right - i'll ask a friend to observe tommorow, okay? :p

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by ShawnZ on 03-02-2009 at 11:28 PM

quote:
I understand where you're coming from, and if I think about it, it's probably right - i'll ask a friend to observe tommorow, okay? :p

your confidence can influence how others behave without you or them noticing...
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Voldemort on 03-02-2009 at 11:31 PM

quote:
your friend will be biased, cause you asked him, and you will be biased too, because you know your friend is observing you
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Th3rmal on 03-03-2009 at 05:17 AM

Its okay, I will wont watch over him tomorrow ;);)

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Mike on 03-04-2009 at 07:37 PM

So, how did Day #2 go? :P

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Nathan on 03-04-2009 at 07:43 PM

Haven't worn it today just to see if it made much difference, and I dunno. Yesterday i kinda got put off cos just one of the girls said i smelt disgusting! (this was with the pheremones on), but another girl said i smelt really manly, and the rest didn't comment :p

I'm trying a few things. Tonight i'm meant to be getting with this girl, but nothings happened yet.... let's see the end result :p

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by ShawnZ on 03-04-2009 at 08:57 PM

quote:
Haven't worn it today just to see if it made much difference, and I dunno. Yesterday i kinda got put off cos just one of the girls said i smelt disgusting! (this was with the pheremones on), but another girl said i smelt really manly, and the rest didn't comment :p

nathan was going around asking every girl "how do i smell?" :(
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Voldemort on 03-04-2009 at 09:10 PM

"get a deodorant."

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Nathan on 03-04-2009 at 10:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
quote:

nathan was going around asking every girl "how do i smell?" :(
I actually didn't! I promise :p. I was just saying only 2 girls mentioned the different smell, because I normally where armani.

I give up, try it and you might believe it. You can go to www.love-scent.co.uk and request a "free sample". And they'll send you a load of taster packets.
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Aeryn on 03-04-2009 at 11:15 PM

Don't you think it'd be easier and better to just be yourself and be a good person who girls can feel appreciated and safe with? You know, fulfill their emotional needs so that they'll adore you? I think that would work over pheromones any time. But then again, if you can't be bothered with all this personality crap and only wanna get as many females to mate with you as possible, then sure... I get it. It's normal behaviour for your gender, after all...

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by user27089 on 03-04-2009 at 11:27 PM

Haven't studies into perfumes been scientifically proven? Studies in pheremones haven't been proven at all. My advice to you, is get a haircut and a bit of a makeover, perhaps try some new aftershave (DKNY Be Delicious is my personal favourite) and maybe you'll get the girl you wanted.

If not, there's always rape. Which I guess could be a bit thrilling.

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Th3rmal on 03-05-2009 at 06:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
Don't you think it'd be easier and better to just be yourself and be a good person who girls can feel appreciated and safe with? You know, fulfill their emotional needs so that they'll adore you? I think that would work over pheromones any time. But then again, if you can't be bothered with all this personality crap and only wanna get as many females to mate with you as possible, then sure... I get it. It's normal behaviour for your gender, after all...
why are you so against men...?
RE: RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by djdannyp on 03-05-2009 at 06:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal
quote:
Originally posted by Haz

she has a point.

she's not against men, she's against the perceived notion of what a 'man' is supposed to be and therefore how most men try to behave
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Th3rmal on 03-05-2009 at 07:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Haz

she has a point.

she's not against men, she's against the perceived notion of what a 'man' is supposed to be and therefore how most men try to behave
tbh, the only people that i have seen like that are what i like to call faggots, and nobody except other faggots like them. Maybe its the majority of men over there who are like that, but the guys here seem to be much more humane than what shes keeps describing them as.
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by kao on 03-05-2009 at 07:06 AM

Sounds like a placebo that a paedo would use ;o

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by John Anderton on 03-05-2009 at 08:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
It's normal behaviour for your gender, after all...
Thanks for crucifying us all for the action of a few :dodgy:
RE: RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Aeryn on 03-05-2009 at 09:36 AM

quote:

tbh, the only people that i have seen like that are what i like to call faggots, and nobody except other faggots like them. Maybe its the majority of men over there who are like that, but the guys here seem to be much more humane than what shes keeps describing them as.
"Over here," "over there..." I'd be careful judging a man's asshole-ness by where they're from. Sure, most of the men "over here" are brainless faggots, indeed, but I have no illusions about what the men in the rest of the world are like, cause the one "man" that hurt me most is from Spain and currently living in the oh so faggot-free UK. The whole world is filled with assholes wherever you go. It's not like you cross a border and you're out of the Asshole Land. Wish it were like that.

And I am so against men because most of my experiences with them have been negative. Men in my life who should have been nice to me, kept me safe, supported me, have done nothing but either neglected me or physically abused me or told me both with their words and actions how worthless, useless and stupid they think I am. Men as a rule don't appreciate the fact that they have a chance to be close to someone - they just throw it away and settle for trying to "get laid".

And no, I don't want anyone of you to argue, that oh, men are not like that! That's the thing, you yourself don't even realize if you actually are an asshole. You'll think you're a good person. So don't bother. Don't bother with anything.
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by John Anderton on 03-05-2009 at 09:48 AM

People being assholes has nothing to do with where they live..
And just because someone lives in an area where there are more assholes than in other areas, doesn't mean the person is an asshole. Vice versa is also true, if someone is from an asshole free area doesn't mean that they aren't assholes, it just implies probabilistically, chances of them being an asshole is lower than in other areas 8-)

In conclusion, local asshole density isn't an indicator as to how a person is.. 8-) And I hate gender based generalizations :dodgy:

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Th3rmal on 03-05-2009 at 09:49 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
quote:

"Over here," "over there..." I'd be careful judging a man's asshole-ness by where they're from. Sure, most of the men "over here" are brainless faggots, indeed, but I have no illusions about what the men in the rest of the world are like, cause the one "man" that hurt me most is from Spain and currently living in the oh so faggot-free UK. The whole world is filled with assholes wherever you go. It's not like you cross a border and you're out of the Asshole Land. Wish it were like that.

And I am so against men because most of my experiences with them have been negative. Men in my life who should have been nice to me, kept me safe, supported me, have done nothing but either neglected me or physically abused me or told me both with their words and actions how worthless, useless and stupid they think I am. Men as a rule don't appreciate the fact that they have a chance to be close to someone - they just throw it away and settle for trying to "get laid".

And no, I don't want anyone of you to argue, that oh, men are not like that! That's the thing, you yourself don't even realize if you actually are an asshole. You'll think you're a good person. So don't bother. Don't bother with anything.
yea...your stereotyping.

Just because youve had no luck with men doesnt make the majority of men assholes.

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
Men as a rule don't appreciate the fact that they have a chance to be close to someone - they just throw it away and settle for trying to "get laid".

Not everyone is like that. Even you know that, dont try to pretend like you dont. Everyone knows theres at least 1 genuinely good person out there, whether you get them as a partner or not is a completely different story.

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
That's the thing, you yourself don't even realize if you actually are an asshole. You'll think you're a good person. So don't bother. Don't bother with anything.
Assholes know that they are assholes, they choose to stay assholes because of the 'power' or 'thrill' they get when they put someone down. Same with a school bully. They know they are doing the wrong thing, but they enjoy it.
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by user27089 on 03-05-2009 at 11:12 AM

I don't know about the "depends where they live" part, but I'm sure certain parts of the world do have more nasty, evil people than when you compare them to other places in the world, it's just the way things go. There are thousands of different variables that could cause this, but I believe it is true that there are more "assholes in different countries" when compared to others (ratio wise, otherwise china would be the big asshole country)". That's just my input anyway.

Seriously Nathan though, using pheremones is a little bit desperate, and you can't do it for the rest of your life, so just use your charm to get the girl, and not some product that hasn't been proven to work. Remember the self-fulfilling prophecy when you're using products like that one.

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by John Anderton on 03-05-2009 at 11:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
Men as a rule don't appreciate the fact that they have a chance to be close to someone - they just throw it away and settle for trying to "get laid".
I could say that as a rule for quite a few women that I (sadly) know.

Stereotypically generalization is easy. Just because I know a few guys and girls who're like that, doesn't mean they are all like that.
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by -dt- on 03-05-2009 at 12:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
It's normal behaviour for your gender, after all...
get over it.
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by haydos on 03-05-2009 at 04:45 PM

quote:
the only people that i have seen like that are what i like to call faggots
quote:
yea...your stereotyping.

Pot, meet kettle.
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Nathan on 03-06-2009 at 11:15 AM

Yeah humans do give off a minute amount of pheromones.

But I'm pretty sure I can conclude they don't work. Or at least, not the one's I have.

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Thor on 03-06-2009 at 11:55 AM

quote:
Yeah humans do give off a minute amount of pheromones.

But I'm pretty sure I can conclude they don't work. Or at least, not the one's I have.
Personality chemistry > body chemistry

I'm not saying that the latter isn't important, oh no, but if you're looking for a relationship, that's how it rolls.
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by James Potter on 03-06-2009 at 03:47 PM

The ways males think varies in the general term of statement, regardless of their nationality or their race.
The ways males think are listed as follows:
Dirty-joking Males are males that joke about females in a sexual (dirty) manner but may be willing to have a serious relationship with a female.
Perverted Males are males that think of girls as if they are sex machines or humans that only exist to please the males' sexual needs. This type of males is likely to seek a relationship full of sexual pleasure, and if the pleasure ends at some point, the relationship may end, as well.
"Clean" Males are those males who respect females and cherish them to the most extent, a serious and a successful relationship may be highly expected with such males.

I have got to know about how males think from the all-time company of males over the years. Sadly, the majority think in the first or the second ways mentioned earlier in this post.

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Rolando on 03-06-2009 at 07:32 PM

Has: get over it. Just because you've met a few assholes doesn't mean we're all like that. I've met a few bitches myself. Not bitches as in whores but as in nasty. Doesn't mean I think all women suck. And if you still think you're right, try lesbianism. As for the pheromones- placebos. If they really worked everyone would use them, d'oh.

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Aeryn on 03-06-2009 at 09:16 PM

With your cruel replies some of you are just proving me right in thinking that men aren't even capable of understanding the extent of pain a woman can feel because of being abused by males. But hey, I've always appreciated honesty, so I'm glad to know where I stand with some of you here. Thanks for that, at least.

Oh, and my nick is Haz. It shouldn't be that hard for a smart, knowledgable person to spell a three-letter name correctly.

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by James Potter on 03-06-2009 at 09:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
With your cruel replies some of you are just proving me right in thinking that men aren't even capable of understanding the extent of pain a woman can feel because of being abused by males. But hey, I've always appreciated honesty, so I'm glad to know where I stand with some of you here. Thanks for that, at least.

Oh, and my nick is Haz. It shouldn't be that hard for a smart, knowledgable person to spell a three-letter name correctly.
Aww. :(
* James Potter pets Haz.
Yes, a female can be possibly abused in so many ways by males. Sadly, that's just because males, or rather two types of males, are arse holes and have no clue about the chemistry of this world. Most of the males are never able to understand that women/females suffer in life more than males do. They give birth, they sacrifice for their families, and most importantly they take care of their fellow partners, and now, in the modern world work, too. So, how on earth can a female keep up with all her responsibilities and stay alive?!
RE: RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Aeryn on 03-06-2009 at 10:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by James Potter
quote:
Originally posted by Haz

* James Potter pets Haz.

Yes, a female can be possibly abused in so many ways by males. Sadly, that's just because males, or rather two types of males, are arse holes and have no clue about the chemistry of this world. Most of the males are never able to understand that women/females suffer in life more than males do. They give birth, they sacrifice for their families, and most importantly they take care of their fellow partners, and now, in the modern world work, too. So, how on earth can a female keep up with all her responsibilities and stay alive?!

I just wanted to say that your post really made me smile. It's so refreshing to hear from a mature person who understands these things. Thank you. :)
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by James Potter on 03-06-2009 at 10:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Haz

* James Potter pets Haz.

I just wanted to say that your post really made me smile. It's so refreshing to hear from a mature person who understands these things. Thank you. :)
Glad to cheer you up. It does actually irritate me to see other males abusing females, not realising that females are also humans. Indeed there is pleasure in sexual intercourse, but there is more pleasure in caring toward each other (the couple), supporting each other, and helping each other in every time they step forward. Teenage and adult males seriously need to wake up and look beyond sexuality, look to the values and the heart. (F) <3
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Nathan on 03-06-2009 at 10:34 PM

Yeah, female's are just as bad.
I was going out with this girl for about 4 weeks, and I finished her because she was always moody and giving me a hard time - because she thought I was using her. But I have found out this week (beginning of this week) that she fucked my best mate when we were going out. So yeah Haz, it's not all male.

Fucking slags :/

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by vaccination on 03-07-2009 at 01:17 AM

We're all as bad as each other :zippy:

Everyone just wants what's best for themselves..

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Rolando on 03-07-2009 at 01:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Haz

I typed that in my phone, so pardon my typo. Hope you've better judgement luck with men in the future.
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Voldemort on 03-07-2009 at 04:49 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Haz

* James Potter pets Haz.

I'm sure Haz will hate me here, but you're just a lamer, doubleaccounter

also, no one can make a generalization about either gender, there are always differences... arguing is useless.
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Th3rmal on 03-07-2009 at 05:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
also, no one can make a generalization about either gender, there are always differences... arguing is useless.
agreed. Generalizations/stereotypes in general are just stupid imo :(
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by ShawnZ on 03-07-2009 at 04:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
With your cruel replies some of you are just proving me right in thinking that men aren't even capable of understanding the extent of pain a woman can feel because of being abused by males

psychological pain isn't real. you can make it as bad for yourself if you want it.
RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Nathan on 03-07-2009 at 07:58 PM

BTW: ANyone watching saturday night takeaway, they mentioned pheromones! :P

Yes they were taking the piss out of them :( lol

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by user27089 on 03-08-2009 at 09:09 PM

You're being unfair Haz, not all guys are bad. True, there are some dickheads out there, but there are some really nice people out there too. It's the same with girls, and to be honest, all animals. :) People like different people, I don't know why, but some people are attracted to idiots. If you look, there will be a nice, friendly guy out there for you. Unfortunately for us nice guys, there are idiots out there tainting our sex :(.

Keep looking Haz, you'll find a guy who's perfect for you and who isn't an arsehole :), I promise.

RE: Pheremones, what are you experiences? by Voldemort on 03-09-2009 at 01:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Unfortunately for us nice guys, there are idiots out there tainting our sex
same for every other gender or sexual orientation

i will seem arrogant but:
quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort