Shoutbox

:(:(:( helpp! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: :(:(:( helpp! (/showthread.php?tid=89473)

:(:(:( helpp! by nico_nufc on 03-03-2009 at 02:19 AM

i was browsing thru the scripts and i seen a one thats said i can see what my contacts are typing to me before the press enter.. but i cant find it nomore can any1 find it pleasse?:D:D

RE: :(:(:( helpp! by MeEtc on 03-03-2009 at 02:30 AM

It is not possible for a script to do this at all. If someone wants to send you a message, they will. Otherwise, it is best to respect their privacy.

It can't be done.

RE: :(:(:( helpp! by nico_nufc on 03-03-2009 at 12:59 PM

what you mean respect there privacy? if im talking to someone they are gunna send the msg anyway just i get to see what they saying to me as they type. i defo seen a script on here that says its able to do so

RE: RE: :(:(:( helpp! by Moh on 03-03-2009 at 01:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nico_nufc
what you mean respect there privacy? if im talking to someone they are gunna send the msg anyway just i get to see what they saying to me as they type. i defo seen a script on here that says its able to do so
What if they type something then suddenly changed their minds and deleted it? Anyway, it is impossible for a script to do so as mentioned before.
RE: :(:(:( helpp! by matty on 03-03-2009 at 01:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nico_nufc
i defo seen a script on here that says its able to do so
You certainly have not seen a script that can do this. It simply isn't possible. The protocol doesn't allow you to do this. We are limited by the Messenger Protocol with what we can do. Plain and simple.