Shoutbox

is there a Function in Plus that can do this - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: is there a Function in Plus that can do this (/showthread.php?tid=89501)

is there a Function in Plus that can do this by kabso 5 on 03-05-2009 at 12:14 AM

hi

i was wondering

is there a Function in Plus that can do this

http://www.stuffplug.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=874

Content Stealer

that can steal the old Dp or Dynamic Avatar from the Temp in the Cache

C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Local Settings\Temp\MessengerCache

--

or it is just a script..?

thanks in advance

RE: is there a Function in Plus that can do this by robert_dll on 03-05-2009 at 12:19 AM

Maybe with a script, but Plus! doesn't have that function.

RE: is there a Function in Plus that can do this by kabso 5 on 03-14-2009 at 09:29 PM

is there any script that can do this ?

RE: is there a Function in Plus that can do this by James Potter on 03-14-2009 at 09:41 PM

To steal, or rather save, a contact's static Display Picture, you can type /ctcinfo in a conversation window with your contact and save the DP as a PNG to disc, by clicking on "Save this image..."
Good luck! :)

RE: is there a Function in Plus that can do this by kabso 5 on 03-14-2009 at 09:44 PM

no no, i dont want to do this

i want to search the temp for any pics

stuff plug can do this

and you can only type the e-mail and you can see all the Dp that has been published by the user  from the temp..

"you can see what your missing" ;)

RE: is there a Function in Plus that can do this by ShawnZ on 03-14-2009 at 09:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kabso 5
no no, i dont want to do this

i want to search the temp for any pics

stuff plug can do this

and you can only type the e-mail and you can see all the Dp that has been published by the user  from the temp..

"you can see what your missing" ;)

he didn't say you had to search the temp for any pics :p

RE: is there a Function in Plus that can do this by kabso 5 on 03-14-2009 at 10:14 PM

i know

i want a program that can Decode the pics in the temp  to see what am i messing with my friends

install msn 8.5  and try the stuff plug and you will see what i mean

RE: is there a Function in Plus that can do this by CookieRevised on 03-15-2009 at 02:36 AM

Use a decent Image Viewer/Editor/Browser which scans and shows pictures according to their contents instead of relying on just the file extension only. (eg: PaintShopPro)... No need for scripts or whatever fancy program.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=956032]

RE: is there a Function in Plus that can do this by James Potter on 03-15-2009 at 05:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Use a decent Image Viewer/Editor/Browser which scans and shows pictures according to their contents instead of relying on just the file extension only. (eg: PaintShopPro)... No need for scripts or whatever fancy program.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=956032]
What about Dynamic content? :O
/me cheers for Omar, as he sees him in Cookie's screenshot!
RE: is there a Function in Plus that can do this by kabso 5 on 03-15-2009 at 12:54 PM

yeah..

and the Stuff plug you can type the e-mail  and it shows you all the Dp of that e-mail..

it's really great

RE: is there a Function in Plus that can do this by CookieRevised on 03-17-2009 at 03:33 AM

quote:
Originally posted by James Potter
What about Dynamic content? :O
Same thing applies