Shoutbox

How to hide the scenes - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: How to hide the scenes (/showthread.php?tid=89616)

How to hide the scenes by Toksick on 03-11-2009 at 08:45 PM

I was woundering how to remove the scenes so whene The person who use the skin go to tal kto a contact wont see the scenes of the other person and etc! so please help me!

RE: How to hide the scenes by Vilkku on 03-11-2009 at 09:46 PM

Right-click the scene and select the option to show the default one to show the one you have set. Afaik you can't stop WLM from sending your scene to the other person.

EDIT: Uh, should have noticed it was under skinning ><

RE: How to hide the scenes by Eddie on 03-12-2009 at 05:23 AM

To remove the scene image in a chat window, with the option here is what you are going to need to use. It can be found in the 920 definition file. If you wish to remove the scene without the user having a choice replace...

code:
<element id=atom(idYouBackground) layout=FillLayout() layoutpos=top margin=Rect(0,0,0,0) class="noncaptionable" AddBehavior=DUI::ShowHide()>
with
code:
<element id=atom(idYouBackground) layoutpos=none class="noncaptionable">

RE: How to hide the scenes by -Buffy on 03-12-2009 at 02:08 PM

i like the default thing on right click, it makes the blue go away, but then it removes all the scenes from 2009 that people send. is there anyway around that?

RE: How to hide the scenes by Toksick on 03-12-2009 at 03:22 PM

Thank you it worked:P

RE: How to hide the scenes by Eddie on 03-12-2009 at 03:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Toksick
No worries (Y)
quote:
Originally posted by -Buffy
i like the default thing on right click, it makes the blue go away, but then it removes all the scenes from 2009 that people send. is there anyway around that?
Sorry i don't quite understand, you mean having the option to turn it on/off?
RE: RE: How to hide the scenes by djdannyp on 03-12-2009 at 03:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
quote:
Originally posted by Toksick
No worries (Y)
quote:
Originally posted by -Buffy
Sorry i don't quite understand, you mean having the option to turn it on/off?

from other threads i've gathered that they want it off for people still using 8.5, or who are using the default blue colour......but to be able to see the scenes of people on 2009

they just don't like the blue colour, haha
RE: How to hide the scenes by -Buffy on 03-12-2009 at 03:51 PM

lol thats it, the blue color... and the pale ones as well, it would be better to chose the color, but still keep the scenes 2009, dj got it;)