Shoutbox

Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house (/showthread.php?tid=89637)

Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house by blessedguy on 03-13-2009 at 12:36 AM

Some time ago, about 2hrs, a man fought with his wife, tried to kill her, then kidnapped his daugther and stole a plane. Right now, it fell down in the parking place of the nearest shopping mall, wich is really close to my house, and both man and 5-year-old-daughter are dead.

Where the plane fell.
How near I am to it.
[Image: foto_12032009211636.jpg]
The airplane, it was bigger...

(P.s.: Police suspect it was suicide, as there were some dangerous moves done by the thief/homicider/suicider/pilot before the crash so that the plane could fell where it did...)

RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house by ShawnZ on 03-13-2009 at 12:37 AM

i bet she's pissed

RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house by prashker on 03-13-2009 at 12:58 AM

off or on?

long story short people are morons

RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house by Chancer on 03-13-2009 at 02:14 AM

[Image: 2efhtw8.png]

RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house by Lou on 03-13-2009 at 02:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by blessedguy
next to my house
4km is next to your house? You must be horrible at giving driving directions there.... "there's a mall parking lot it's like right next to my house..." "where?" "you know, like 4km, it's right next to it!"

8-)
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house by Chancer on 03-13-2009 at 02:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Lou
4km is next to your house? You must be horrible at giving driving directions there.... "there's a mall parking lot it's like right next to my house..." "where?" "you know, like 4km, it's right next to it!"
:rofl:
RE: Man fight with by segosa on 03-13-2009 at 02:41 AM

Hold on, stole a plane? How do you just come across a plane ready to be stolen?

RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house by Phillip on 03-13-2009 at 03:12 AM

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house by Volv on 03-13-2009 at 03:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by segosa
Maybe it was a paper plane.
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house by Menthix on 03-13-2009 at 03:33 AM

quote:
Never played GTA? Obviously he just walked up to the open hangar and pressed triangle.
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house by NanaFreak on 03-13-2009 at 06:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Menthix
quote:
Never played GTA? Obviously he just walked up to the open hangar and pressed triangle.
lol...

and yea 4km != next door... :dodgy:
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house by Th3rmal on 03-13-2009 at 09:04 AM

When I opened the thread i was expecting like 40m not 4km 8-)

RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house by Thor on 03-13-2009 at 09:17 AM

Somehow that seems like a weird history that for a remote reason is horrifyingly amusing.

RE: RE: Man fight with by High Speed Chaser on 03-13-2009 at 12:32 PM

quote:

Quite Possible. I'm a student pilot and from what security I've seen at General Aviation (at least in Australian) airports, anyone who really wanted to steal a plane could do it. Especially at night.

quote:

The airplane, it was bigger...
I believe that Aeroplane is a Piper Warrior

quote:

(P.s.: Police suspect it was suicide, as there were some dangerous moves done by the thief/homicider/suicider/pilot before the crash so that the plane could fell where it did...)

Unfortunately I don't think a real cause can be determined unless it is known if he was an experienced pilot. There are so many things that need to be right for a plane to achieve straight and level flight. Stalling could be one cause of this crash, suicide could be another. All it takes is one strong gust of wind and it can completely stuff up the planes equilibrium. 

Either way it's disgusting that a 5 year old girl was murdered.
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house by Spunky on 03-13-2009 at 02:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nimicitor
That's what Hilter said.

Being realistic, Hitler did a lot of good for Germany... He was just an extremist that went to far...

I doubt Phillip will get that bad ^o) :p
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house by blessedguy on 03-13-2009 at 05:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by High Speed Chaser
quote:

Quite Possible. I'm a student pilot and from what security I've seen at General Aviation (at least in Australian) airports, anyone who really wanted to steal a plane could do it. Especially at night.

He did steal it... He fooled the pilot, telling him he'd like to do some panoramic flying. When they were already inside the plane, with everything ready, the man pointed his gun to the pilot, and made him leave the plane. Then, when the militars saw that the plane was flying illegally, they started to chase the plane, and also filmed everything.
He just did way too many dangerous moves before the crash, I mean, in only 60minutes of flight he:

1. Flew above the Santa Genoveva (Goiânia's Airport), almost touching it;
2. Flew above an Amusement Park, getting dangerously close to the Giant Wheel;
3. Almost hit the Flight Control tower;
4. Almost hit several buildings inside the city;
5. Crashed only 25m next to mall's main door, in business time.

quote:
Unfortunately I don't think a real cause can be determined unless it is known if he was an experienced pilot. There are so many things that need to be right for a plane to achieve straight and level flight. Stalling could be one cause of this crash, suicide could be another. All it takes is one strong gust of wind and it can completely stuff up the planes equilibrium.
It didn't stall, or the man that had just parked his car where the plane fell was blind. (Also, cameras filmed it, seemed to be pretty intentional...) Also, according to the family, he was depressed, and threw his wife off the car, in high speed. And, as in the joke, an ambulance almost hit her, but they saw her before it was too late.

You can see it crashing here.
After it crashed

quote:
unless it is known if he was an experienced pilot.
He didn't even have a flying license at all...
RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house by Phillip on 03-14-2009 at 03:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Spunky
I doubt Phillip will get that bad ^o) :p
(6)

I remember waking up once with my street closed off because some lady ran down her husband and dragged him under her car all the way down my street. The road had a big red line down it. They had to clean it up really quickly because the  road was right next to a school and hundreds of little kids walk down that road everyday.

RE: Man fight with woman, kidnap his daughter, steal a plane, and fall next to my house by MeEtc on 03-14-2009 at 04:54 AM

i saw this on tv tonight