Shoutbox

Can someone please make a Kelly Rowland skin? [More pics added] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Forum: Skin Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+------ Thread: Can someone please make a Kelly Rowland skin? [More pics added] (/showthread.php?tid=89656)

Can someone please make a Kelly Rowland skin? [More pics added] by DC8701 on 03-14-2009 at 02:06 AM

Kelly Rowland that is.
With this as the main picture:
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9289/erardokellywallcopy.jpg

Can someone please help? :d Thanks..
Oh and if you need more pictures, I'll post ;)

RE: Can someone please make a Kelly Rowland skin? [More pics added] by DC8701 on 03-15-2009 at 09:09 AM

[Image: promoshoot7.th.png]

[Image: kelly.th.png]

click the thumbnails for larger pictures

RE: Can someone please make a Kelly Rowland skin? [More pics added] by Phillip on 03-15-2009 at 09:14 AM

Fucking ew.

I think you should start reading the skinning documentation now because I highly doubt anyone is going to do it.

RE: RE: Can someone please make a Kelly Rowland skin? [More pics added] by DC8701 on 03-15-2009 at 09:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Phillip
Fucking ew.

I think you should start reading the skinning documentation now because I highly doubt anyone is going to do it.

Why not?^o):(
RE: RE: RE: Can someone please make a Kelly Rowland skin? [More pics added] by djdannyp on 03-15-2009 at 10:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by DC8701
quote:
Fucking ew.

As you can see there are several hundred requests here already, each requiring little more than just image replacement.

Skinners like to take time to work on projects to produce things with innovative designs, customisations, options, etc.

If you read the skinning documentation as well as skins that already exist and took a litle bit of time and lots of trial and error then you could easily incorporate those images into a basic skin
RE: RE: RE: RE: Can someone please make a Kelly Rowland skin? [More pics added] by DC8701 on 03-15-2009 at 11:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
quote:
quote:
Fucking ew.

As you can see there are several hundred requests here already, each requiring little more than just image replacement.

Skinners like to take time to work on projects to produce things with innovative designs, customisations, options, etc.

If you read the skinning documentation as well as skins that already exist and took a litle bit of time and lots of trial and error then you could easily incorporate those images into a basic skin

See I've read the Skin documentation and I still don't get it :S:( I think it's a bit too complex but if no one will help then um... :(:'(
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Can someone please make a Kelly Rowland skin? [More pics added] by djdannyp on 03-15-2009 at 11:36 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Fucking ew.

See I've read the Skin documentation and I still don't get it :S:( I think it's a bit too complex but if no one will help then um... :(:'(

What specifically don't you understand?  If you post in the skinning forum with a specific query then people can help you.

Just start simply with the 'your first skin' section and follow it through step by step

it can be a bit daunting at first, but if you just take it slowly then you should be able to learn
RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Can someone please make a Kelly Rowland skin? [More pics added] by DC8701 on 03-15-2009 at 12:03 PM

I don't know where to start :| :(

RE: Can someone please make a Kelly Rowland skin? [More pics added] by Phillip on 03-15-2009 at 12:09 PM

quote:
I don't know where to start :| :(
quote:
Just start simply with the 'your first skin' section and follow it through step by step
8-)

RE: Can someone please make a Kelly Rowland skin? [More pics added] by DC8701 on 03-15-2009 at 09:39 PM

Where are you supposed to put those codes? :S

RE: RE: Can someone please make a Kelly Rowland skin? [More pics added] by djdannyp on 03-15-2009 at 10:21 PM

quote:

Which codes?

The XML coding goes into a file you create called SkinInfo.xml which gets placed in a special folder for your skin

It's all explained in the documentation, just read it carefully and take your time....making a skin doesn't happen overnight :)
RE: RE: RE: Can someone please make a Kelly Rowland skin? [More pics added] by DC8701 on 03-15-2009 at 10:43 PM

quote:
quote:

Which codes?

The XML coding goes into a file you create called SkinInfo.xml which gets placed in a special folder for your skin

It's all explained in the documentation, just read it carefully and take your time....making a skin doesn't happen overnight :)

Oh... thank you so much :$

Last thing, um... what is the code for 9.0? Because I can't test my skin and my net is too slow to download 8.5 again :(
RE: RE: RE: RE: Can someone please make a Kelly Rowland skin? [More pics added] by djdannyp on 03-15-2009 at 11:12 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

Which codes?

Oh... thank you so much :$

Last thing, um... what is the code for 9.0? Because I can't test my skin and my net is too slow to download 8.5 again :(

You mean the version number?  it's 14

Other than that, all the coding is the same for 8.5 and for 2009
RE: Can someone please make a Kelly Rowland skin? [More pics added] by DC8701 on 03-16-2009 at 05:53 AM

Thank you for all the help :D