Shoutbox

im locked out of my MSN!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: im locked out of my MSN!! (/showthread.php?tid=89682)

im locked out of my MSN!! by veegee95 on 03-15-2009 at 06:25 PM

:@ ok, i was going through the plus! settings and i acidently clicked lock messenger, so it shut down and now i can't get back into it. can someone please help me. i need to get onto my MSN![font=Arial][size=1][/size][size=2][color=purple][b]

RE: im locked out of my MSN!! by Moh on 03-15-2009 at 06:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
Please search the forum before posting as this has been answered many times

quote:
Originally posted by MattyRid
If you locked your Messenger by accident and don't know how to get it back, look for a new icon in your notification area (bottom right; by the clock). It usually looks like a grey disk with tubes/pipes underneath. If you hover your mouse over it, you will see 'Windows Live Messenger'. If you still can't spot it, here's how it should look like: [Image: 4gdm8ol.png] -- Double click this icon to bring your Messenger back. If that doesn't help hold "Ctrl" while you double click

RE: im locked out of my MSN!! by veegee95 on 03-15-2009 at 06:31 PM

thank you so much!

RE: im locked out of my MSN!! by aleenaskedon on 05-25-2009 at 08:31 PM

It wont work because I changed the options to unlock my messenger and I forgot which option I chose. Is it possible that you give me a list of the ways in the settings things to unlock it? That will be a great use of help please

quote:
Originally posted by Moh
quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
Please search the forum before posting as this has been answered many times

quote:
Originally posted by MattyRid
If you locked your Messenger by accident and don't know how to get it back, look for a new icon in your notification area (bottom right; by the clock). It usually looks like a grey disk with tubes/pipes underneath. If you hover your mouse over it, you will see 'Windows Live Messenger'. If you still can't spot it, here's how it should look like: [Image: 4gdm8ol.png] -- Double click this icon to bring your Messenger back. If that doesn't help hold "Ctrl" while you double click

RE: im locked out of my MSN!! by blessedguy on 05-25-2009 at 08:36 PM

Just open up Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del), and close the process msnmsgr.exe, wich is Messenger. Then just open it up again, it will be all right =)