Shoutbox

[split] fail while installing the messenger plus! Live - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: [split] fail while installing the messenger plus! Live (/showthread.php?tid=89805)

fail while installing the messenger plus! Live by geisinha18 on 03-22-2009 at 02:56 AM

Hello people would like an ajudinha in the messenger plus! Live
my messenger is 8.5
every time I install the messenger plus to give problem. 72_72.gif
does it happen that he installs tudinho without problem but when I disconnect the pc the messenger plus not this one but working, when I am going to check in panel of control is a bolinha, like which he was blockaded, I already tried newspaper commentaries times and I do not manage to install, someone helps me?

GRATEFUL,

I wait for answers.

RE: Plus is installer for adware? by blessedguy on 03-22-2009 at 03:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by geisinha18
Hello people would like an ajudinha in the messenger plus! Live
my messenger is 8.5
every time I install the messenger plus to give problem. 72_72.gif
does it happen that he installs tudinho without problem but when I disconnect the pc the messenger plus not this one but working, when I am going to check in panel of control is a bolinha, like which he was blockaded, I already tried newspaper commentaries times and I do not manage to install, someone helps me?

GRATEFUL,

I wait for answers.
Translating from automatic translator, she has Messenger 8.5, and everytime she install Plus she gets the same problem. Everything gets installed fine, but when she turns the PC off, and on again of course =P, it's like Plus had never been installed on her machine. She also said that there is this icon at "Add/Remove Programs"
[Image: plsaddrem.png]
Ending with her previous attempts to solve this, and the ask for help. =)
Ideas anyone? (and btw, shouldn't this be splitted into another post?)
RE: Plus is installer for adware? by djdannyp on 03-22-2009 at 03:56 AM

Check for SweetIM, Smiley Central, Kiwee, GDI++, Messenger Discovery, MSNShell and Threatfire

They're all incompatible with Messenger Plus! Live and can cause the problem she is describing.

The icon shown is just the icon for Messenger Plus! Live in Add/Remove Programs